Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

So… We know F-18 is coming this year, might it have a possibility of being this update?

well if this is true guess i wont have 100% bingo cause France WONT get fucked this time visibly
well at least it’s a reason i’m happy will happen

8 Likes

F-5C only 2 tipwinders. E’s i believe. NF-5A 6x 9P’s.

2 Likes

Probably not. Maybe September

Aww… :’(

regular 9P or later P versions? perhaps P4?

1 Like

This update is gunna be about adding ARH to existing airframes and adding lower Performance ARH platforms like the FA2.

If the leak list is to beleived. Also patching some holes at lower BRs as well. Like the A6E SWIP

1 Like

I am curious to know how Benelux will be implemented in France, as a subtree.
It would have to be a new page, otherwise it doesn’t make much sense… it would be a total waste. I think we will see some change in the format in which new nations are implemented as subtrees, plus Benelux would be the first coalition nation to reach WT, if it is implemented under that name.

for ground : vehicle randomelly mixed in the already existing 5 lines
for air : new line (+ some like above)
for heli : to be seen
for naval : to be seen

1 Like

Really? That sounds like a lot

1 Like

It sounds like “waste.” Unless only one Benelux nation is a subtree and the rest are premium accessories/events like the Scandinavian tree.

In that case, what would be the subtree nation? Belgium or Netherlands?

Prob regular. Later versions only came when NF5 was already out of service iirc

all 3 mixed up , you cant figure that out ?!..

Wont get fucked xD because they are getting a leopard ohhhh the irony

Not all out once. I guess sidewinders tale the place of other stuff. Total 7 hardpoints?
2 on the tips, 4 on the wings, 1 on the belly.

well i didn’t think like that , but wee would be getting a couple of those indeed

when i said “getting fucked again” i meant “getting jack shit” or " getting stuff that wee dont need when they are other places wee need stuff" , not “getting a couple stuff that suck”

Why?

Slightly better engines than the J-85-GE-13 apparently

Cool, got any photos of that?

Center pylon rocket pod

Spoiler

1 Like

I still can’t understand it, because until now, for more than a decade, a coalition nation has never been implemented.

Negative, just the website text.
Dutch don’t fly often with weapons. There is a comprehensive government online photo archive which ill go through if they give less than 6 sidewinders 😂

5 Likes