Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

All we got was Yes from the man himself.

How did you get that profile icon?

I would like to know information about plans for python 4))
but no one will tell.

You had to buy the 1st battle pass when it came out. I was the lucky one to buy it and mange to get both this and the other icons.

And I’m surprised I don’t see people using this icon as much compare to the others, hence why I used this one a lot.

It’s normal for JAS39 Gripen A, and it might be 4th generation fighter with active radar homing BVRAAM carrier lowest BR

I want gaijin change radar to PS-05A Mk.3 instead PS-05A radar for JAS39 Gripen C for second major update or third major update

Gripen A for swedish service never access SARH Rb71, 4th gen IR AAM and trial HMS only

I hope any day Litening II replace by Rafael Litening III targeting pod on JAS39 Gripen C this year

Do u think its in the marketplace?

Nope

Sadly no. You can’t sell an Icon on the marketplace only Tank Planes Boats Skins Creates Keys Decoration items & Decals

Oh ok, Ty tho I’ve never have used the Marketplace before so, i hope to sometime soon

Thanks to bob for video.

Cannot load it here because of size restrictions

1 Like

Oops

Don’t swear, or ded Moroz won’t give you gift.

2 Likes

Ok…… I guessss…….

Gotta get that partnership

3 Likes

I need my dovblegium

grafik

24 Likes

payment_pixel_coins
What is this? From github datamines.

wow they Skill issued all bad Tornado ADV players

https://pixelstorm.pl/#

I have gone through different emotional states while these days I wait for the bledvogs (excitement, anxiety, sadness, denial, and finally boredom)

1 Like

For me it just pure boredom and being tired waiting for a new devblog so…

I really need sleep rn lol