Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Going forward all british air defense will consist of boris Johnson and a comically large catapult.

4 Likes

Yeah, its fiddly

He’s not very aerodynamic, but should do plenty of damage on impact.

4 Likes

na cant have that big bojo is currently in Ukraine acting as special forces (if you guys remember that chad)

2 Likes

it breaks the irst of the helicopter, we dont have the limas.
the ground radars tracks perfectly fine through trees

Changing the subject a bit. I wonder what the plan is for naval.

1 Like

I suppose in general an ARH missile could just be lobbed into a direction and go on until it locks something itself. An RWR might be used to give it somewhat of a direction to start at.

Same as ground?

Uh, that’s realistic? It’s a picture/contrast lock. Hell the same principle will work on brimstone with anything a little more substantial than a tree

Maybe. But with how strong AA is currently. Kinda hoping theyd get their own BR and a lot of attackers could be a fair bit lower

No dev blog (no dev blog)

Homelander on Make a GIF

Hopefully tomorrow, and hopefully a good one! xD

11 Likes

HMS Queen Mary and you will like it

3 Likes

Hmm… Boat.

If they give me my dear Scimmie I’ll be happy, so happy.
If its only France via Benelux I’ll sob though, then grind it anyway

1 Like

yeah thats my point… saying waaa 18 is going to be so op then watching them just explode mid flight because a bush got in the way, just means we actually have more of a chance to hit (not like it will kill in one hit tho)

So scary in theory but doing the bush remover in practice.

pretty much lol, taking everything into account I can see you getting maybe 6 kills? on a good flight before people spawn in spaa and you just die because your sub sonic lol

someone said to me that it uses the enemy’s Radar beam to locate the target or something like that. I will share the post if I can find it again.
I believe @Kingtiez told me this.

Hopefully the mmV seeker would be modeled and you’d need at least a decent sized bush to make it loose lock. But we’ll just have to wait and see. Either way. we’d need top tier ground decompressed first and I do recognise we’d need some better SPAA at top tier. Only one nation can actually defend against most air threats without CAP

Has there ever been a plan for naval besides bvvd want boat?