Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Maybe they will ;)

We will see France deserves some love

1 Like

I’d rather both be independent trees

Argentina in german light tank line))))

Not a sub-tree

2 Likes

But a subnation?

As for now all Argentinian vechiles will be in Germany

No. France has enough across the board.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p sorry for pinging you
But can players finally acknowledge, how subtree-subnation mechanics works?

Frances deserves more love through indigenous vehicles, not illogical foreign ones.

2 Likes

Not a sub nation.

1 Like

That still does not make it a sub-tree

There has been no announcement for Argentina as a sub-tree, unlike with all other formal ones.
Additionally, the Argentinian vehicles in game all have a German basis and thus could be justified as an addition there without any mental gymnastics.
The only exception is the Argentinian SK-105, but that’s really more a case of it’s own with how that happened

Ironic

For ground air had got some room and need more content.

But it is Ironic how people suddenly don’t want more sub trees even though people only a month ago.
Saying they want more sub trees rather than nations

1 Like

Why are developers limited to just 5 lines?

You would tend to believe that restructuring the Tech Tree would enhance the game’s current playable state ?

Would love Separate Lines, Trainers , Light attack, Fighters, Strike Aircraft, Bombers etc etc

People think sub-trees will only bring the unique stuff and no C&P or If it’s someone else MBT/Airplane it should go to the nation that made it away from the sub-tree.

It took 2 C&P sub-trees to prove they were wrong.

It’s why I’m against trees made up of lots of nations as Gaijin has shown they’ll always pick C&P first and more options for C&P the lest likely the unique stuff would come.

1 Like

Smin/Dev answer.

2 Likes

And Germany have less than France? lol

If Swiss and Belgium are illogical for France it’s the same for Germany.

How could France have enough across the board but not Germany that got twice the number of add during long years ?

1 Like

I don’t think he mentioned Germany

1 Like

He was talking about BeNeLux and Swiss for Germany, of course he was mentionning Germany.

No he was talking about a Benelux + Switzerland tree

2 Likes