Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

One question them, should i get My japanese lineup ready?

1 Like

I think the update is gunna be late. Like second or third week of June. Im expecting (and hoping) for an extended Dev-server to get ARH fixed. As well as the innevitable game breaking bugs that will come from the split CMs

Apparently from Belgium lot of stuff could be really cool

Résumé

Mostly using French developped FCS, guns etc… Would really bring something cool and worked by both countries.

Now i’m not really awayre of what the 2 other nations could bring (outside amx13 105 NL), but i still hope it would be original (i don’t want basic leopard, it’s not needed and it would really be sad)

1 Like

long neck leo

Luxemburg can bring a humvee with probably some Anti tank missile and a Maybe armed H145

3 Likes

long neck leo with bigger AMX13 turret

ahahahahah

I’ll give it a go if I get the chance. Do love a bit of french air.

1 Like

Doubt Gaijin would add an armed Humvee to any country but USA first

The third pic i’m not sure if it’s a Cockerill project so careful with that one but yeah there’s a stupid amount of stuff to add from 25 to 120 mm

could add 2

Belgium was a big user of the CVRT series, So that includes the Scorpion, Scimitar, and Striker as variants we can see in game. The Striker is already in game so I would expect that

@mr_boo Can you explain the 20 days patters please m8

In taht i case i hope we gonna have priority for VBLs armed and not Humvee

but like that’s literally the only thing Luxembourg could bring to the TT

like we’re not getting an armored ambulance and neither a transport plane

Every time the chinese leaker leaked something, the update dropped 20 days after his first post

1 Like

As a USA main i expect the opposite tbh. We still have no m113 tow.

Interesting. though not necessarily any guarantee

I just hope this isn’t the final list of content hahah

According to Gabi, it indeed isn’t, and there’s far more stuff he can’t reveal…

But yeah, going by the list… no Strv 122/Leopard 2A7V/T-80BVM counterparts, no new Top Tier Battleships… nothing too interesting for me :/

That being said, it’s funny to think that most 122/A1/BVM counterparts ALREADY ARE ingame; except they are in such gimped state that they can’t perform like such… and, Gaijin being Gaijin, it’s more realistic for them to implement a magical counterpart rather than fixing the ones already ingame xD.

3 Likes

Ofc but straaange coincidence

1 Like

You prefer an M113 over an Humve?

Sure it’s more armored but i would prefer a quick car than a tracked box personnally :p