Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Actual facts

Please put a spoiler on it

No idea how to lol

Are you on PC ?

Not currently lol, my pc is dead since my dumbass fell asleep watching youtube and i never plugged it in (shouldve been doing my Uni paper but thats for future me to do)

On phone it’s gear symbol in the line of text formatting options when you type a post and then “hide details”.

knowing that i have a week of vacation , i might try to do a convincing wish list that can appaer as a leak-list , just to create pure chaos

o boy will i try to make it convincing and laught my ass of when none will be in the update

1 Like

Well don’t announce it, people will just point to that right away rather than argueing that theres too many boats or something.

Well There is a circle with spikes in the hot bar, click it then press hide details and copy and paste the list over “This text will be hidden”.

o dont worry i will just say “hey found this on a serv going arround”

1 Like

Oh well in that case i’ll fully believe it.

pfff not even a benelux…

1 Like

Best description of the gear symbol i’ve seen.
What also would’ve sufficed would be “pixel art flower petals far opposite of the obviously male circle”

3 Likes

Done

2 Likes

I am like watching a video m8 at the same time lol

Haha, all good. Just thought it was a good one.

1 Like

(memorise it as this will be the int im doing it , if i actually find a real leak list then ill make sure i dont say that)

A real leak list would have more countries on it that draw their national identity from some kind of waffle.

waffle ?

2 Likes

Waffle.