Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

That on its own is not an inherently good thing.

yes it is, it’s a buff to all cannons that’ll be most noticable on fast and light vehicles when they meet enemies they cannot significantly damage

it’ll give SPAAs, lights and Armored cars time to run away when they would usually be dead immediately

I must remind you of the T-90M/Bradley encounter that happened recently

just because this mechanic drastically changes gameplay and maybe makes it harder that doesn’t mean that it’s a bad thing

This should be only implemented in Sim. RB or AB isnt suitable for this mechanic.
Also its not logical to compare this mechanic with real life. In WT often you have to face multiple enemy tanks at once which is very rare irl.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. Adding one of the most infuriating mechanics in video games, stun locks, is in no way a good thing.

2 Likes

Sim and RB imo

I disagree, I find being crippled, defenceless and stuck on the battlefield for 35 seconds to be a much more infuriating mechanic than a 1 sec stun

Praying that maybe we can see some more devblogs this week, for the events and battle pass

2 Likes

>stun bad
>why
>no

1 Like

how would this happen

the only time this would happen is if you were careless enough to let an ifv get to your side(not talking about 2s38)

ifvs cannot stun lock anyone, simply because itd be hard to let it pen(and injure!) a crewman

Name any positives that the stun brings?

You are a russian main that has no clue about most other nations in game and this right here shows it. There will be quite a few MBTs that would be able to get frontally stunned by most of the IFVs.

Again, stun mechanic benefits the nation(s) you play so you are salty that other people vote for what they want, instead of voting for what you want.

5 Likes

-russian vehicles wouldnt get out scott free(idk if thats how you say it?), even if your round does nothing, but does injure a crewman, they cant shoot back as easily as they would normally(dont all of you want russians to suffer? why vote against it then?)

-rewards bad shot placement

-realism (which so many of you want but suddenly dont)

-its subject to change, what they present in the blog isnt what may be final(if it ever wouldve gotten added)

-ifvs wouldnt just run away after getting shot through the whole tank and doing no damage

i dont care whether or not it gets added, it is a feature i would want to see, but obviously others dont

their fault for missing out on punishing the russian bias machines

hstvl would benefit the most, as would 2s38, others, with smaller caliber cannons afaik cant pen even an ariete from the front

How on bright earh is that a positive

5 Likes

the fact most of the playerbase suffers from skill issue especially when shooting a russian vehicle

This isn’t a good thing though. Decent shot placement should be rewarded, not bad.

Abrams can be frontally penned by most autocannons, even those from the Pantsir and 2S6, I think the Leclerc gun mantlet is also vulnerable to autocannons.

So a buff to the HSTV-L while also being a massive nerf to pretty much every Abrams in the US lineup. I’m sure the US mains will be eager to vote for stun with that tradeof lol.

3 Likes

if you arent planning on getting convinced theres nothing to talk about

So instead of actively pushing for players to improve you want to reward lack of skill…?

Guess that those Germans bringing their vehicles BR down by their bad performance is a good thing according to you. After all, you’re rewarding ineptitude…

5 Likes

literally almost all of the new updates to hud and shit and old mechanics were because most are too stupid to operate/play them

-radar switching is automatic(while also realistic)
-spall liners reward bad gameplay(2nd chance at life)
-naval ship hud got a literal “missed by n” text
-literal tutorials for missiles
-multipathing is solid 100m and is a “balance feature”
theres more i forgot

It’s more that I have nothing to prove to someone of your stature, but whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Let’s just let every autocannon vehicle go ahead and STUN LOCK everything. So much fun.

2 Likes

did you read the post or na