Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

one we were still talking about Finland so another lie
two im not strawmaning at all

Maybe you should remember the conversation before screaming strawman

It’s possible to talk about general copy and paste while still bringing up the Finnish sub trees.

we weren’t though

You weren’t, but I very much was.

It’s the driver seat.
But you can see the layer under his feet, that soft layer is part of spall liner stated in the hull.

Spoiler

And this is the Gunner position since the LCD display the infromation about the turret.

Spoiler

Yes its spall liner.

Geweldig, thats spalltastic. Thanks.

1 Like

Well it isn’t to say that Thailand has nothing, just compared to many other countries not yet in game it’s fairly lacking.

It, for example, can’t be compared to several European countries not yet in game, but also not to some Asian ones like Türkiye, India, the Koreas and Singapore.
Even Latin America has Argentina and Brazil.

I’d love to see the obscure things Thailand has though, at least that would add some flavor to what would otherwise be a rather flat addition.
High hopes, considering how the Hungarian aviation sub-tree was handled, but one can only hope.

Never have I been happier that a vehicle hasn’t been added despite datamines than when the M-55S was revealed for USSR

I think M-55S might even be preorder for Yugoslavian tech tree

idk seems like we are pretty far off for a new nation.

I would assume Thailand for this year given most people like the F-5.

Then next year props would be the Dutch sub tree for France.

1 Like

With how rank VIII is the current highest rank I doubt that, as M-55S would likely sit at rank 6.

Even then, it is labeled as USSR in the files and I don’t like to make assumptions and get my hopes too high :/

That’s fair point
Best to keep expectations low

2 Likes

Not to say I hope you’re right, I’d sell a kidney for a Yugo tree

So was the Sa’ar and Sambad for France before they added Israel

Wait, seriously?

Never heard of this case before.

I do believe you, but do you have any source to share for that?

That what I remembered yea and I was one of the early few who said it would most likely be for a Israeli tree.

No one believed me and said it was for events.

1 Like

Ether @gszabi99_HUN and @Motherhen357 better understand that time

3 Likes

No, they weren’t. Tank and ship filenames inherently contain a nation tag, aircraft don’t.

3 Likes