Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It’s modelled incorrectly, then.

Uh… no?

6 Likes

That’s where the crew keep the body pillows.

14 Likes

idk if japan has something in there but In tests, the turret could stop RPG 9’s on the side of the turret so im not sure if there is supposed to be anything in there

Same, it’s my favorite plane, ever.

Personally, I don’t really mind that? I don’t need a perpetual grind for the game. I just like playing the game and having fun. The game also constantly changes so even if I’m using the same vehicle, I keep getting new experiences.

That is to say, I think Gaijin also shouldn’t worry about holding the F-2 for later because they worry nobody will play Japan air after they get it since it’s “done”.

On top of that, the MiG-29G is the furthest that the Eastern fighter line in the German tree can go, so we know that Gaijin isn’t against adding true end of the line vehicles right now.

2 Likes

If push comes to shove I can see them ether adding trail things or orded but not arrived thing

I.e F/A 18 or the Su 27

They will get Hornet,it will just be Swiss one and TT,but first they get ICE. And EFT as last.

Swiss one will be more powerful there for might as well get a dumbed down Tyhoon

F35 as last

1 Like

But Typhoons are far away,Smin said it, and Hornet makes a lot of sense cause they can add it to 4 nations at once if they really want, And we all know how Gaijin loves copy paste stuff,like 4 same M109s in single patch.

1 Like

Did Germany decided they want F-35s now and ordered them?

German trailed hornet and F-15 with fake loadouts are the only real option

not sure but i think it likely as they have nothing else

Watch the Swiss Hornet come and not the trialed F-15. Cause at that point they never needed to add M4K as they could just give France trialed F-15 or 14. The only nation getting trialed stuff where not even pilot from that country ever sit inside is Sweden cause its handheld by devs and normal rules dont apply to it.

1 Like

Tbh I hate how only Sweden get that rule.
While other nation like Britain gets totally ****** by it’s own commonwealth rule as in only getting nation that are nowhere close to it

2 Likes

Smin said that the Hungarian air sub tree wouldn’t be coming any time soon late last year, so that doesn’t mean as much as you seem to think.

1 Like

Germany has ordered F-35s, yes.

yeah they did

1 Like

Honestly, for Air RB at least, Eurofighter will be better than F-35 anyway.

1 Like