Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

There is a million different ways to engage.

2 Likes

Darnit you used the end of a verse. (Yes I looked up the songs lyrics)

The next line is
“Welcome to the internet”

But I just said that

Oooo neat!

With extra ammo.

Nice, that show’s been near the top of my need-to-watch list for a while, I should really get around to it.

a lil off topic but for those interested i made a new suggestion :)

4 Likes

Maybe it is time to work around CAS in naval as well, nothing, even the mighty yamato, would survive a 12,000 pound of fine tea.
Edit: first time seeing the same profile in forum pog

1 Like

It’s good, there’s a new season out this week too

1 Like

Oh wow, well I definitely won’t make it in time for that, but maybe by the time it’s over, thanks!

thing is we already have actual anime stuff in game, a good few years back you could get strike witches skins for things like the zero and bf109, so if you have a problem with it being in warthunder your a bit late to the conversation

tbh body pillows are rather tame to full on anime skins for planes but I guess there will always be hate for anime lol

1 Like

Exocet , in general Antiships Missiles whit a new maps for Air Sim Battle, whit more focus on sea targets or tasks ?

all Mirage 2000 versions can’t carry 450kg bombs where now, carry only 250kg. I report that, but i need help, whitout 1000lbs unguided bomb 2000 are underpowered. Why talk about MICA.

doubt it, nothing in game can mount the Exocet yet unless you are talking about 9.7+ planes which will never see ships in wt, they would also have to add CWIS at the same time otherwise it would pretty much be a free kill

maybe april event will be missile boats & ships ?

at least i wish one day we could have an event with those

Lets wait and see, we have something like 2hrs left

1 Like

Because we were talking about fighters’ capabilities as fighters, as even a minutia of investigation would reveal.

Where is the update? It is already 15:01

1 Like

Cca 2hrs since now

Well, prima aprilis is in full swing now. Wonder what we will get 🤔

1 Like

I already got 3 shots and it’s 10h in the morning Xddd

3 Likes