Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

honestly i would like myself the 2A7A1 already just to say screw it against the missle slingers, no more vikhers shenanigans

1 Like

The Leo2A7V and Strv122 are already dominating and you want to add a leo with aps?

Tell me how aps would affect tanks

Tbh I would rather them to chance the name from Sweden to Scandinavia as that is basically what it is.

1 Like

I mean I’d consider that to be a big enough change. and not be a C&P vehicle with minor differences.

how its not ready?

wow, APS and a new shell gaijin wont add anything
So its a 2A7V with a APS and still the same shit DM53

Hard kill aps makes missles and early apfsds useless plus sweden would get another top mbt while nations like italy and france don’t even have tanks which come close the 2A6 which would then swedens 5th strongest tank

eurothropy would kill vikhers, spikes the bmp2m and tow ones, add to that, that it has a refill mechanic

if its not shit implemented like strikeshield, but eurothropy is the good kind we already know

1 Like

Ok but who uses DM23 at 12.0+? It would only kill KE projectiles at very long ranges.

Most stock tanks in rank 7 which would be all in the range (for example Ariete PSO). Next step for Germany would be embt because france can get it aswell and I doubt sweden would get the 2A8 before germany.

Sweden is and always will be the dominant nation in such tree, no reason to change the name if that is the main identity

2 Likes

True but I mean in regular manner. Also I thought DM23 wouldn’t go through Trophy but it would actually, so yeah it doesn’t matter for stock tanks. Kinda trolled myself there lol

Thing is it doesn’t get the better round made for it in game

Still Sweden has 3 of the best mbts in the game and doesn’t need number 4. I rather see them adding vehicles at lower brs for sweden

Never argued for another MBT for Sweden. I was talking about 2A8 supposedly being not ready for the game.

its the simple fact that sweden doesnt need any top tier vehicle currently anymore, they have the best ,bts a 11.3 light tank and a great spaa.

Arguably germany needs a better light tank, but so does france, UK, israel more urgenly

i dont know why u guys are even arguing about the 2a8, when the freaking tank doesnt exist yet and wasnt produced yet, the only possible one is 2A7A1

Also Iron Fist already can intercept APFSDS and noone says it’s too good for the game

eh might have to do with it being on a challenger