Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

its my Username so COPE. The USSR tech tree is never getting a F-14 so just try to broaden your research and try another nation for once.

Like I dont care who is in posession of it. Its still a United States Navy plane, therefore it goes in the US prem line.

There is only one Canadian tank in the US the Ram II. Tho that should be the UK has they have a better clam then the US.

Also pet peave missnaming of tanks the C2A1 Mexas isn’t a real tank with the name. C2 Mexas would be correct.

C2 Mexas is a domestically modfed 1A5s with Mexas add-on ammor.(as it was the only one that would full the role need) We not exactly the are C1s upgraded to be about 1A5s.

1 Like

Wasn’t the C2 the 1A3 hull with the 1A5 turret?

Dude I own the tank

He was talking about in real life, not in game. There is another example of this, also, with the OF-40 Mk 2A, which is actually just the OF-40 Mk 2.

2 Likes

yeah I was refering to what we have in game.

i think given how wish wash gajjin has been, its possible that it could go to either the USA or the USSR. Obviously im talking about the modified F-14 here, as the F-14A that was in sold to, and was in service with Iran under the Shah, should go to the USA.
The late F-14 for Iran could still go to the USA on the merit that its technological foundation and airframe is all from America, but obviously go go to the USSR given that it can carry Russian made weapons and politically the Ayatollah may or may not like the USA.

personally i lean in favor of the USSR, as its only fair given how their vehicles have been handed out to other nations, and the F-14 would offer something actually special to the USSR

1 Like

In real life there is no tank known as C2A1.

There is however a C1, C1 Mexas, C2, C2 Mexas.

Same thing can be said bout M4A5. However this has ground in real life as it was the designated name the US gave the Ram II in a Cancelled order for the tank. So it’s a good as a paper tank with that name.

There is bug reports about the wrong names.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/rRjHUKbxG2sb
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/8t7WKUsLBizq

1 Like

Im just going by what I see in game. Thanks for the clarification.

guys lets not lose our minds and get disrespectful over somthing thats not even confirmed coming…

4 Likes

The C1s were equivalent to 1A3s with lazer rangfinder. Well the C2s where C1s upgraded to 1A5 standard. Both had Mexas Add-on ammor applied to them.

Ya. War Thunder has a lot of incorrect names like those two. I have a problem with these two myself as they have let people think the tanks are called M4A5 and C2A1 despite nether of them being the real names of the tanks.

Mk.2a is a correct name irl

Iran sub-tree for USA with modded F-14A, Azarakhsh, Kowsar and Saeqeh when??

/s, although I’d love to see them in the game, the Saeqeh in particular.

1 Like

what do you mean by that ?
that peaked my interest X)

Shameless plug of Infernos’s lang mod I’ve been using and contributing to for years, much to the chagrin of many readers of my datamine posts.

2 Likes

when

3 Likes

2033 (maybe)

Merry Christmas everyone. I wish you guys a jolly jolly time with your families. santa snowgirl rudolf

11 Likes