Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

as if endless missile discussions are any better…

1 Like

it’s more like a fact. We can’t make it to easy for @Deathmisser and his/her bingo

1 Like

Right… How? We got 2 at most 3 nations left that could take a sub tree.

With everything Smin has said the 5 line max for researchable vehicle is effectively set in stone as isn’t going away any time soon.

Grouping the vehicles, as they did recently and releasing a line for another nation.
If they grouped the German planes together they could free up an entire lane with ease. It is semi-populated from half onwards.

That really doesn’t mean anything. Gaijin once said that there never will be AAM in warthunder. It’s especially weird because they need to extend the 5 tech tree + 2 premium lines sooner or later, because all premium, squadron and event tanks clutter up the tree for example rank 7 US which has long arrows due to all the premium tanks

Honestly they should just rework subtrees like how they split Bluewater and naval
It would solve so many problems I have no idea why they haven’t done it yet, especially since they have already implemented cross-research between 2 “tech tree tabs” like Ground and Helicopters

3 Likes

Once again, I don’t know of any crew voice assets that are actually unused. The mentioned Serbian voice assets should be used when the game’s language is set to Serbian and the “Game options” setting is selected for Crew language in the settings.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852063952905043969/1193127606845980753/image.png?ex=65ab95ac&is=659920ac&hm=f78d7308ecf0f4ca245f2323cbdff78db47f8a41e49e524559293f40ac8e9381&

3 Likes

The 5 lines are unviable in the long term. Just as it is impossible to add many more nations as GJ proclaimed recently.

However they said it.

We speculate a lot, but know very little about GJ’s plans. Just look at that Czech truck in the Soviet TT! Maybe it’s time for GJ to show us a little of his future plans. I asked about this in the last survey.

It’s my lord

/j

I can confirm I do have plumbs so that make me a male hehe. XD

UVZ denied us this baby. T14 is looking like a waste. Not even like a T-64 it’ll be useful down-the-line kind of waste.

1 Like

Source? That only thing I’ve heard is that Gaijin said they don’t have any plans to stop adding new nations.

I’d still take T-14 over B3M any day

saying that since months

Same.

Edit:

They did still mention new ones would be coming and there are plenty of good options left, especially with the bar that Israel set, so I doubt it’ll be a big hindrance for such additions, especially considering they aren’t common whatsoever.

1 Like

Hmm… must’ve been the wind.

I don’t see anything about it’s impossible for new nations.

What I do see is that is hard to get veteran players to start a new tree do to the how bad the grind is.

1 Like

lol you were here!!! sorry!
I’m very sorry, next time I will trust that you are here, as always.

1 Like

Oh very interesting, and cool photos, but I’m glad you cleared up what they were doing with the F/A-18.

In my opinion, I don’t think that even the extensive testing should result in it being part of the German tech tree, considering it was ultimately never used, and more importantly, never intended to be used, by Germany.

1 Like