Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Let’s read that.

So, you are the reason why the F3 and Gr7 have no CMs anymore. Well. Bug reports have already been submitted with actually information to havei t undone

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/B8OvCzjZ7E91

3 Likes

11.7, 11.7, 13.0 if AMRAAMs, not armed, 11.7, 13.3.
You listed nothing that would be 12.0 - 12.7.

Those are ALL entirely competitive 12-12.7 aircraft. and yet Britain had NO other options

How then does the company intend to develop countries such as Germany, Japan, Sweden in terms of aviation, with such a one-sided position?

Oh wait, I know the answer: “We can’t say anything yet, stay tuned” right?

My dudes

2 Likes

Harrier Gr9A. Easy 12.0 to 12.3 with 6x Aim-9M, Better engines, HMD and Gen 3 Tpod
Sea Harrier FA2 is 12.3-12.7 with AMRAAM
Tornado F3 AoP is 12.7-13.0 with AMRAAM
BAE EAP is 12.3-12.7
Tornado Gr4 is 12.0 without Brimstone, 12.7 with
Typhoon DA2 is 12.7-13.0. Its basically eqaul to the Gripen C.

1 Like

Damn almost all the things for the second major update sound juicy !

3 Likes

Tornado F.3 and Sea Harrier FA.2 require AMRAAM, which we don’t have in game. Tornado GR.4 and Harrier GR.9 are not fighters, but CAS aircraft, and EAP is a technology demonstratior that’s not viable for the game.

So regarding your original statement on fighters currently in the game, no, none of these were options currently over the Gripen.

7 Likes

You added the Challenger 3 Technlogogy Demonstrator. Im not entirely sure why rules seem to be Random.

Oh well… Just gunna have to leave 3 nations DOA for 2024 again, you already did it to 2 in 2023

1 Like

I think his point is what will we get when AMRAAM comes which these planes may have to fight F15Cs with AMRAAMs

Challenger 3 (TD) is a fully functional tank that’s been clearly demonstrated firing and doing all of the things required to bring it to the game.

EAP is a technology demonstratior with no weaponary, combat radar, countermeasures, RWR or other systems required to make a viable top tier fighter.

The two do not compare at all.

7 Likes

FA2 with AMRAAMs is 12.7 minumum, 13.0 linely.
Tornado F3 with AMRAAMs is 13.0 likely.
EAP doesn’t have weapons so it’d be 1.0 luxury cruise.
Brimstones are A2G weapons.
Typhoon DA2 is equal to F-15 MSIP which isn’t in the game yet, minimum 13.0.

@Mytho61734
Well F-15s with AMRAAMs aren’t coming for the first live test of AARHs, let’s be honest here.

Dunno about it, but if these things were planned, it’s not enough since recently you accepted more and more planned things ?

1 Like

In Air realistic battles, AIM9Ms and AIM9L/Is would literally be identical in capabilities, because both still get the diamond around it while their engines are still burning. And its not like the devs care about adding another line of code just to make a identical missile. They added the AIM9B FGW.2 even it was completely identical for a long time

1 Like

separate flares and chaff 🙏🙏🙏

Bless the Snail Lords

2 Likes

I would recommend you wind it back a bit and stop jumping to conclusions before we are even a full month into the year.

The Gripen is currently one of the best aircraft in the game and we have other domestic British aircraft planned for this year that actually are viable for the game.

3 Likes

Which was all proved to be wrong by @Rileyy3437. It had all those things. The only thing it never did was live fire a wepaon. But nor did the Yak-141 or the F-16AJ… So…

1 Like

Mirage 4000 gonna enjoy it’s 300 chaff and 114 flares :D

Acknowledged by Gaijin but requiered the CMs changes

1 Like

hell yea AUTOLOADERS FTW!!

2 Likes