G’day to this thread, first question what’s with the bread between comments 8400 - 8700?
In other news, what’s the chance’s this is either a DDR Volksmarine Project 133.1 or Indonesian one sold to them after decommissioning from German service after unification? The forward CIWS seems to be an AK-230 while the mast doesn’t have the large radar dome of the current soviet one in game.
So why is adding playable infantry a good investment but adding new game modes not? Very disappointing and I don’t believe it fits the game but as long as it is made a separate game mode that players can choose to play and its not ham-fisted into GRB I suppose I can tolerate it.
Did they say that was off the table too though? I agree that is would be better than nothing but its very annoying to see this trailer after gaijin said they did not want to add new game modes or whatever. I really don’t see how playable infantry fits into this game, like I have said before they could have added deployable infantry squads with MANPADS or ATGMs but even that is a stretch.
Also I hope we get new Eurofighters with AESA but the super hornet is cool too.
The Q&As attitude towards that aerial warfare gamemode of being “we’ll pick it at when we get a chance” combiend with their attitude towards Heli PvE has destroyed any hope I might have for gamemodes like Air Sim actually getting remembered. its clear all they care about is queue times and the “most played” gamemodes.
So whislt we are getting an entire new FPS Game, ive been waiting 3 years for a new Air Sim map. Its just frustrating.
Me too, hopefully it will come with a few new goodies as well and maybe a second honeymoon period where we can FINALLY get a few bug reports fixed