Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

that is accurate to me IRL now

1 Like

J-10C shooting down rafale with Pl-15

12 Likes

ezgif-51883bb33aa5f3

3 Likes

Evening, just the hanger and Winter Poland devblog so far today?

Word on the street the teaser should be dropping today

word on the street im geekin if we dont

1 Like

Tease us gaijin

feels a bit early but okay
I swear it’s normally the 2nd week of December

Dance of Dragons 2.0 lol

they gotta rush their premiums out yk?

I’m not convinced about the trailer dropping today either, but we we’ll see

If the trailer shows this…

(Just jokes)

4 Likes

Mods. up.

J-10C shooting down rafale with PL-15 and we see Meteor and MICA-IR on the dead rafales wings trust

1 Like

AESA Typhoon with meteors trust …

cope

Spoiler

I always cope too dont worry

Smin after the trailer:
“Those were only included for cinematic reasons”

1 Like

if we are getting hanger update, they should make it so if you have a crew wait then that plane is damaged (eg wing broken off)

F2 with AAM4B would be so baller

1 Like

Only way I’d accept such embarrassment :(