Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Thanks!

I do wonder why this one doesn’t include some of the more “known” vehicles such as 9K33 Osa and F/A-18 Hornets?

They were leaked last update, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re coming this update. They are likely additions based on insider info but we don’t have a full picture of the upcoming update yet.

It’s also possible that the mystery US addition is a Hornet.

1 Like

if its a plane i would say F14D with 9ms and Aim 120 fits bedder.
i dont think they would introduce a Hornet in a small update and likely only for U.S.
It should come like the M109s for multiple nations at once.

I dont think the mystery item will be an aircraft.

I feel like if that was the case, it would have said

“Iconic” end-of-the-line vehicle.

Instead it specifically mentions “non-MBT”

I think that is too specific to assume anything other than a ground vehicle. My guess, Top tier IFV, Light tank or SAM.

Though the US ALWAYS gets a new aircraft in the October update and I think F-18 is likely, I just think that is a different thing than whats on that list

2 Likes

only thing I can think of is like the LAV-25 but that isnt end of the line, maybe longbow apache?

Again, I think its a ground vehicle, not a heli.

I dont know enough about US vehicles to speculate, but a SLAMRAAM HUMVEE Is pretty iconic

Exactly, I had the same doubt myself.

The most difficult part of this mystery is, can you name an “iconic” vehicle out of these categories that are also “end-of-line”?

I struggle to do that honestly

hmm maybe? I feel like they would wanna add spaas to a bunch of nations if they were gonna do that, I also feel like there wont be a new mechanic this update

I could for Britain, but I dont pay enough attention to the US stuff to do it.

tbf Iconic is also pretty subjective

1 Like

Fair enough

My best guess would be a more modern variant of Bradley, with BRAT era protection, APS, and other bells and whistles.

Again, not sure if this is cut out for end of line

It really is

under “iconic” i would think of more well know vehicles and the SLAMRAAMM Humvee would not fit the criterya for me (i only learned about it here in the forums)
Iconic newer US ground vehicles for me would be Bradleys, Abrahams,Humvees, Patriot etc

Yep,

I wonder something like

No idea if it would be end of line worthy, depends on the Javelins I suppose, but no Humvees in game yet and its pretty iconic

Its more the HUMVEE part that I was thinking off, End-of-line is the fact it has AMRAAMs

The Javelin has a legendary reputation IRL, but seeing as how they butchered the SPIKE and the SPIKE is essentially just a bigger javelin, I don’t have high hopes :(

maybe an M3A3 Busk3?

4 Likes

Top-attack missiles work terribly rn. I remember when QN506 was going to be released and everyone thought it would be OP.

It’s very cool, but the big hurdle here is “end-of-line” which means this thing has to be better than HSTV-L, and a BR higher than 11.3

As cool as the Bradley BUSK is, I don’t see it going from 10.0 to 11.7 with only some ERA attached to it

Bradley would also be a good guess like: