Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I’m expecting that to be Germany’s tier 8 premium.

1 Like

God pls no

1 Like

Out of all the options, that is the best one, so why are you against it?

And if it is, I’ll certainly buy it!
F-4F with AMRAAMs right?

F-4E with AMRAAMs.

1 Like

True but locking good CAS for germany is absolutely criminal to me

I just want a brick with AMRAAMs so that’ll work.

Which makes it only more likely.

1 Like

Good CAS should never under any circumstances not be in the tech tree, so it not having good CAS is by no means a bad thing.

The F-4F ICE and Tornado F.3 AOP are already in game.

I agree, when ARH-capable premiums are available(assuming the game is well into gen4+), peace icarus seems like a good choice. It also seems like gaijin is going with the theme of heavily upgraded gen 2/3s for rank 8 premiums, except the leaked but not introduced JH-7.

1 Like

Both too far for me to easily get. Play more of other trees and have very limited game time.

And at least til now, F-20 and bison are rumored to be ARH capable, at least the latter one is definitely R-77 capable. They may receive ARH at once when every nation gets them.

F-4E with full glass cockpit, HUD, AIM-120, LITENING II + laser guided weapons

aka F-4F ICE done right

1 Like

I know it’s not a popular opinion, and I don’t even really want it because I like my F-20 at it’s Br, but I think there is a real possibility ALL rank 8 premiums will get ARH.

If the leak is correct, that is a version without guided ordinance, or even the larger IR missiles. So prob a rank 7 GE premium I think.

The Bison used R-77s in real life, that has been proven time and time again, it’s just that the F-20 apparently was planned to be AMRAAM capable but never got the upgrades.

2 Likes

Also giving Greece more representation in game, something for the HAF specifically

F-4F ICE and F-4E NICEEEEE

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t get them but it’s probably close enough for Gaijin to give it if they want an ARH theme for rank 8 premiums. It’s great at it’s Br in sim. If it gets AMRAAMS it’ll be in a perpetual downtier but I’m kinda expecting they’ll do this.