Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Sorry, I may have accidentally clicked on your profile picture!

39 Likes

I do hope Gaijin allow Littorio UP.41 as well as the Alsace class.

1 Like

Fw-190 with Ruhrstahl?

Better be some weird German ww2 tech and I’ll get it. Only BP vehicle before I wanted was the Bv-155. Them heat exchanges were thicccc

1 Like

I hope that in case of Littorio we will get at least 3 completed ships of the class, so you could make a full lineup of them.

If you have some addional sources on this, it would be useful to make a bug report. So far only one book excerpt was submitted which is sadly insufficient proof.

1 Like

German plane might actually be interesting given the BR range BP stuff sits at.

It sits at 14.0 because it’s the Eurofighter Typhoon. TT one will be released in Dec 2025.

I hope they’re giving us 3 vehicles instead of 2 + a box. If they are so keen to use the boxes then give us 3 BP vehicles + a box.

1 Like

Wonder what version of Tornado it will be this time

I am afraid if I do so, AIM-7M will be removed, but AIM-120 won’t be added. I already have bad experience with Ariete incorrect weights report 😔
Although I will look for something apart from that book.

Pucara… Maybe?

1 Like

At some point they will have to if they want Italy to stay somewhat relevant.

In general at some point they will have to let it slide and allow paper ships for certain nations.

1 Like

So a German Plane and a Russian boat.

I am assuming the boat will be the top reward as its been awhile since we have last had one.

Maybe it turns out to be the leaked Stalingrad Battlecruiser?

That or something lile the October Revolution which was also leaked at some point is my thinking.

Inb4 its some form of missile carrying ship.

Or Torpedo Boat/Gunboat xD

ASSTA3 with LJDAMs would be nice. Maybe with HOSBO glide bombs too

I remember that there was a leak, or preview, about a WWII Germany jet. someone is making it’s model.
anyone remember?

Probs a missle carrier because Russia needs it 🤡
All those main nations getting cool mechanisms.

Then why cant Japan get the guided torpedoes on the IJN Chikugo. That would really incentivice people to play coastal, especially Japan coastal which is terrible in the current state, just like Italy.