Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Do you folks have rendering issues too?

I’m having so many enemy vehicles just popping up on my screen, or not at all.
Then they just kill me.

I have 15 ping on average, so thats not the issue.

Depends on if gaijin adds it like they did with a lot of new jets, broken FM.

I mean its a eurofighter I expect it to fly like how the Gripen flew on dev originally…

I feel battle rating 12.0 max it not enough for ground vehicle top tier

Increase to 12.3 or 12.7

1 Like

FH-1 Phantom and FJ-1 Fury more fun ?

F2H-4 and FJ-3M
Along with F-86H

1 Like

I think gaijin always has their (unofficial) standard of setting max ground BR as 1.0 below the nax air BR, hence 12.7. They do have to hurry up since there will probably be 14.0 at the end of the year.

It cant though? The gripen was pulling insane AOA that no fighters are able to pull. Iirc 24° sustained with full fuel is nutty. EFT will probably do better than the current gripen but i wouldnt be suprised if the gripen still has a tad bit more AoA since its smaller and gaijin snail magic. Just wont be able to rate fight until we get the new engine.

The Gripen was just a buggy mess and very much an Ace combat plane on the dev lol. I dont doubt the EFT will be added in such a state but since its more likely to be the main focus of the update when its added i also wouldn’t be suprised if its FM was more realistic than being blessed by Belkan magic lol

BR 7.7 or 8.0

USN service no AIM-9B ?

F-86F-40 equivalent ?

Battle rating 9.0 same F-86F-40, maybe

The “leaks” get worse and worse

Not even leaks, we know its fake…

1 Like

Max BR to 12.7 or 13.0 for ground RB & SB ?

Gajin decompressing max BR to 14.0 for aircraft top tier in the january or june 2025, my guess

Yea that’s what I mean, they get even more fake to the point it doesn’t make sense

US service, yes. They did have

Spoiler

USN AIM-9B and USAF AIM-4 at the time i think.

F2H-4 specifically
AIM-4 was air force only missile AFAIK

1 Like

Really looking forward to F-89/101/102/106 with Falcons and Su-9/11/15 with their missiles

1 Like

And ANG

1 Like

…and any Vietnamese MiG showing their tailpipe (no proxy fuze)

No Manxman, no credibility

1 Like