Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

So, in the new update that just dropped, I’ve noticed that the range finder of the Leclerc specifically got buffed. Now, the automatic ranging of the gun is instant the moment you press the rangefinder button, meaning it’s much faster at getting sights on the enemy. No other French vehicles has it from my testing. Is it a top tier only thing across different nations for people that have other top tiers ?
Edit : the CV90105 does also have this new feature. Interesting, I wonder what are the requirements for it.

1 Like

Domestic isreal, europe & france GPS/INS precision-guided munitions coming to next major update ?

2 Likes

Hoping sooner rather than later

1 Like

keep copium it will go for russian TT

India is a sub of Britain so all of it tech will go into Britain

And that includes Soviet things too

1 Like

bro☠
Image_1725966039013

14 Likes

Or might hope indian all vehicle move from great britain and joined to independent india tech tree ?

And all vehicle from canada, australia & new zealand sub tree for great britain instead india & south africa ?

2 Likes

My guess is the first hornets in October.

4 Likes

Any leak list drop yet?

With an early variant as premium.

I doubt it.

Why might hope USN F/A-18A it’s next premium pack (pre-order) for USA tech tree after F-20A ?

New leak drop early next month, maybe

But not now

2 Likes

Why would there be?

1 Like

I mean we are already like less than a month from the next set of blog lol 😂

1 Like

There u go

11 Likes

When will there be more Japanese helicopters? When will the Japanese CAS be completed?

4 Likes

Knowing Gaijin, probably never.
The first complaints started 8 years ago and most of them havent been resolved yet.

1 Like

Do you know what i see gaijing doing in the near future:

Instead of just needing SL and RP they throw in a tiny amount of GE as well.

So needing 400K RP, 1.4 Million SL and then 100-400 GE to unlock the vehicle.

“Because it can easily be obtained using wagers”.

1 Like

Imagine having only 4 TT helicopters from which one only has 38 HVAR rockets with no guidance system, the top helicopter being only 11.0 and having NO unique models in them whatsoever.

1 Like

You don’t have to explain it to me, I mainly play Japan