I wanna see what is the global opinion of people here on what air content is likely to come in the summer major update, so…
What do you think will be the main theme of air additions next major?
- 5th gen fighters (example: F-22, Su-57…)
- New late 4.5th gen (example: F-15EX, Su-35S…)
- Anti-radiation armament (example: AGM-88, Kh-31P…)
- Electronic warfare mechanics
- A new subtree (or tech tree???)
- Some love for lower tiers
- Nothing specific, just random aircrafts with nothing particular in common
- Other
3 Likes
i voted other as in mass roll out of anti ship missiles
1 Like
That would be cool, it’s a pretty overlooked aspect of aerial warfare. Hopefully Exocet
1 Like
How about this?

The RIwP on the Dingo 3 (Though its for the UK)
2 Likes
Exocet and othe ASM long overdue imo
3 Likes
I want to write a new one to, but i first need a heck load of documents from an archive, wich i dont have time yet
Inb4 Gaijin expands them to all except for Kormorans because they need something unique for the Tornado MFG.
I don’t see why currently they are useless thanks to how they model them but also maps and game mode and so far no modern naval in naval game mode
5 gen is after this next update, i know it. I feel it, i wanna test fly the raptor
1 Like
To be honest there is another Variant of this RIwP but the Chassis is really “Unique” let me say it this way.
Myself I am betting on the december update since it’s usually the one with a serious load for air. We will see I guess
Which line would raptor be in? i genuinly dont really know
bro didnt include Polish tech tree as an option smh
2 Likes
Second line, 100% certain. The others lines will be for the F-35. The F-22A is the F-15A of 5th gen, a muscle car intended for absolute air superiority
Always
1 Like
A polisch raptor or f35 could come to germamy, as tjey dont have any active 5 gen aircraft i think. But what about sweden?
I assume F35B and C in the naval line
1 Like
Run, he’s coming for you
Never put Germany and Poland in the same sentence when THEPolishThunder is around lol
5 Likes