I mean the 2nd update normally* has a naval twist/fixation to it so would be nice to see what that could lead to.
Big fan of the United Korea Tree that was mentioned in one of the last CM updates be that land or air.
Also any new Aircraft is a bonus for me TBH.
I see, that’s pretty expectable I guess. As a arb player I hope for some aircraft and obviously there will be, but I can see that it’s clearly not the aspect of the game that needs the most love at the moment.
Naval looks in a particularly bad state right now (and always since I’ve been here tbh)
IMO naval has improved massively over the years I remember when naval was PT boats then work you way up to getting a Destroy and then light and if your lucky a heavy cruiser.
But the current state for naval is very good for making SL and I do enjoy the weekend events of EC for naval.
Idk, ever since I’ve been here I’ve seen naval mains almost only complain but maybe it’s just the loud minority.
Spoiler
I did hear high tier naval was an insane sl printer, since I have serious sl issues do you think it’s worth it grinding naval for that? Or is the grind long and it’s only good once you’re there?
You dont really need hightier for that, if you have any premium ship between BR 4.0 - 5.3 you can already “print” SL.
Whenever i need some SL i take out either my Leningrad or Luigi Cadorna and make roughly 150-200k SL with a good match, even a bad match is atleast 80k
Just checked and starting at rank 3, techtree ships have a 900% SL multiplier (with active prem time) and premium ships 1800% (but some lower BR rank 3 have 850% or for premiums 1600-1800%)