Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Have you tried turning your translator off and on again my friend ?

No.

Wtf with R&R thread?

1 Like

What translator are you using ?

I don’t use translators, I’m talking about a shit ton of off-topic lol

Well, it isn’t a place for “I want”, there is a special wishlisting thread:

Just because you want that does not mean that is good for the game. If all of the updates were just russian tanks the game would die and this rumor round up is for next update so asking for the T-90M is wishlisting

You have a very based opinion mate. SU is one of few countries in the game which get a lot of attention from devs each update, there is of course a lot of possible Soviet/Russian additions, but it’s already far from lacking in basically any area in the game. And other nations, even small ones, still have a lot of stuff to add and calling them trash is rude at least.

Its not lacking at all the devs simply listen to the wrong audience, instead of listening to random people who are 100% F2P they should listen to the ones paying up to keep the show running not the other way around, and its not even close we just began to go into the right direction theres so much more to come after the MiG-29 they totally skipped the Su-15 or MiG-25/31 and immediately went to the Mig29 and F-16 and why ? because they listened to the wrong people. Not everything is bad the new roadmap is a good direction but thats not everything, it requires much more than just promises.

You dont need to be the clown bro😁

You are behaving like as if paying money makes you superior than others.

Bruh thats like saying poor players are 2nd class because they don’t pay.

3 Likes

Im glad you are able to understand me despite the language barrier.

Like dude you can’t start going round and making a class.

If people dont want to pay then that fine.

If you do pay then that also fine just dont have a ego about it.

1 Like

4 Likes

sure feel free to share how you feel like i cant wait to hear about it.

Another argument about missiles💀💀

1 Like

As us Aussies say: get fucking rooted, you bloody dole bludger.

1 Like

Can’t even get the country right. A classic dole bludger.

2 Likes

I am Australian, mate, not Austrian. If you are going to try to make a point at least get something as basic as that right.

2 Likes