Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I want this
O-I japanese super heavy tank
FM44

6 Likes

Do we normally get crafting event around this time?

Yeah

1 Like

So tokushu heiki translates to special weapon. I remember during this update we got this leak from Olivia.

Maybe the WW2 guided bomb is that “tokushu heiki”

5 Likes

Yes

Timing probably seems a bit “soon” just because the update was a week or so later this year and we had a long devblog/dev server season

1 Like

I think the vehicles coming in the next update are quite easy to guess, if you look at how this one laid the path: We got Hungarian tanks, get ready for Hungarian planes. We got rank VI for bluewater, it will be most likely filled in the next update.

Even tough they added a couple of F-16s and a MiG-29, I think the main focus of “Sons of Attila” was ground units. So the next update will be for pilots and sailors mainly.

Aircrafts: I expect big names for the next update, such as a first batch of F-15s, Su-27 and the promised top planes for Sweden and Britain. And a Hungarian sub-tree. 4 nations have received a new heli, so maybe we will see helis coming as well.

Tanks: Besides a few more Hungarian tanks, nothing to guess… maybe much needed (and promised) light tanks for Britain, and a Japanese SPAA for top tier. Also I hope France will receive more versatility at top tiers.

Ships: Bigger and bigger stuff, to fill the new rank VI (somebody said Bismark?) at least for USA, Germany, Britain and Japan. I hope Italy and above all France will receive stuff (Imagine it’s the first time Gajin didn’t add a vehicle in a new tree that was just added).

3 Likes

I hope its not another daring class. We already have 2

2 Likes

grafik
im curious wich nation didnt got it :/

14 Likes

Cold be some sort of missile DD since those seem to be trickling in

I never said they were a NATO country, they use NATO standard equipment.
Their tank was made by Germany, their ammo invented by an Israeli company.
They’re already using NATO standardized ammunition instead of German exclusive ammunition.

The fact you call game balance “disgusting” is silly.
Your demands for German bias are rather obvious.
Of course you seem to want IRIS-T to only be given to Germans & no one else.
Just like you seem to want Germany to have the only 12.0 so you can meme on people with the most OP vehicle ever put into War Thunder.

FYI: “you seem to” is stating someone is not making the argument, I am not claiming they’re making that argument.
I’m also not arguing against that argument since it was not made.

1 Like

Dm53 / Dm63 is made by rheinmetal?

A danish 2a7 is balance? so its not enough to have 3 toplevel leopards? they need more?

he didnt said that but okay ?

what are meaning with this

its not bias, its the demand of beeing competitive - wich you dont understand

its factual that sweden gets a ton of Candys
the finish 2a6
their whole helicopter tree
a squadron t80

Stop setting up strawmans

7 Likes

Yeah, HMS Glamorgan was on the leak list that got a fair amount right last patch, so could possibly be that. Although I feel it’s more likely to be a higher tier ship given Gaijin likes giving out BBs recently as event vehicles.

I think the first batch may be F-15 and Su-27, and the last batch will be F-15EX and J-16

New thread I see, hopefully this doesn’t turn into a bloodbath this time.

Germany’s likely getting a 2A7+, Thodin is claiming no one else needs upgrades when Germany gets their first 12.0 tank, which would be German bias & the tank itself OP.
I’ve been peddling the prediction for 2A7s this entire time, and of course Germany having the most armored one.

ok

you dont get it

Im not ignoring any context - since thodin only metioned IRIS T in the post you replied to
where YOU made up a strawman
he didnt said neither implied that ONLY germany should get IRIST , you are making this up again

2 Likes

Is it possible that SAMs like Rolands are bugged since the patch? It seems when your launch tubes get damaged by enemy fire, you can’t fire any missile, even when you repaired everything.

Can someone reproduce it?

2 Likes

and you imply that he wants only GER should get iris t

I don’t even understand why people here are arguing about buffing the nation with the best top tier ground. Even if Germany would get a better tank then swedens 3rd best tank would still be germanys second best tank. Let alone that sweden had 2 years better leos then germany but the other way around it’s a problem?

3 Likes