Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

F-100&mig-19 in the second half of 2018
F-4&mig-21 in the second half of 2019

F-16&mig-29 in second half of 2022
F-15&su-27 in the second half of 2023

It’s a similar case.

I am completely mentally stable and im totally not addicted to Eagle hopium ( im locked in my basement help it’s been years)

9 Likes

Is the social media guy down there with you?

3 Likes

He is family now lol

3 Likes

We are all family. A dysfunctional one, but a family, nonetheless.

4 Likes

It wouldnt be C&P like most people dont like the idea of its not a Kiwi F16 or a Canadian F-18 but an Indian Jet I mean I quite like the Hal Tejas so I dont mind but I know some Brit mains wouldnt be happy

That’s beautiful, the mentally disabled Rumour round up family

5 Likes

we are like the UFO nuts that saw the released “classified” footage from a navy f18 of an object that was moving weirdly and pixelated. so many crazy theories came out. turns out it was the gimbal angle and a duck

3 Likes

The perfect comparison

Same can be said when every aingle teaser drops and we all pick it apart frame by frame

2 Likes

“A May 1941 report by the German Artillerieversuchskommando - AVSK (Artillery Testing Command for Ships) stated that the turret ammunition hoists on Bismarck were capable of delivering between 23 and 25 rounds per minute (for all four turrets), the equivalent of 3 rounds per minute per gun.”

while on the later it said that design faults in the hoist makes breakdown during evaluation, but in the case of Kirov/Voroshilov/Maxim Goriky and Arizona/Nevada, such fault were neglected and presented at maximum theoritical reload speed

Scharnhorst has thicker of 360 mm 15 degree at lower half and 150 mm 73 degree at upper half. upper half is impenetratable because it will automatically bounce shell because it is steeper than 72 degree, and what we can penetrate is only smaller 360 mm plates. On the other hand KGV has only 324 mm vertical, without any angling, means that disabling its turret would be much easier than those of Scharn’s.

As I said above definitely slow than Bismarck, and Richelieu also has some documents that it has 25 seconds reload. Littorio class also has record of 30 seconds reload(though it is little different from ‘usual’ firing) so same fire rate as KGV is possible in game.

give all to me please

You weren’t kidding, it’s actually real.

legit

I can’t believe it’s happening, it’s all connected

conspiracy-charlie-day

7 Likes

Looks more like a Su-30

ain’t those both MiG-29s?

No they are definitely a Flanker and an F-15

well in that case we still cannot be sure that we’ll see Fox 3 this year

both carried only SARH in early models

su27 comparison

It’s pretty conclusive, if you ask me

1 Like