Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

that’s a bit of a stretch…

2 Likes

just step on the land mine that would be the Balkans tree

I mean, idek how contentious it’d realistically be.
The Balkan nations generally lack a lot of unique stuff.
It would basically likely just boil down to being Yugoslavia + Bulgarian jets that plug some gaps + a few unique vehicles from Bulgaria and Greece.

Albania has no unique vehicles and I wouldn’t really say Turkey qualifies for being part of a Balkan tree.
If it were then it could shake things up, but it’d still just he two dominant nations with others kinda just there.

for once we agree

1 Like

Yeah “Lithianian vehicle” → “Polish tree is coming”… it’s a bit out there.

1 Like

K2 Black Panther confirmed

2 Likes

german or israely event vehicle is just most likely

It being an Israeli event vehicle would be wild honestly

the turret is from israel. that being said for their own sake i do not hope that their first IFV and spike carrier is an event vehicle… but it would be a very gajin move to do

me:
-wakes up
-makes coffee
-turns on PC
-Checks RR&D
RR&D:

18 Likes

so a normal day?

2 Likes

fair :D

1 Like

I’d love to see it in Israel but as you said it would be pretty sad if it was the 1st Spike-capable vehicle in their tt

1 Like

As I know Japan and Israel, when the Bell V-280 Valor attak version enters service, these two states will buy it. They want modern top technology. There were 2 states that wanted to buy F-22s in the mid-2000s despite the F-22 exhibition ban. Japan and Israel. Japan is the only one who ordered Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Israel also wanted, but in the end it was too expensive. The winner of the Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft will also be ordered. UK since the U.S.A. is its strongest European ally, it will probably buy the 2 announce something as a successor to the AH-64, buy. France and Germany had a plan for a joint European combat helicopter in 2018, I haven’t heard anything about it, the Eurocopter Tiger combat helicopter, the Spanish and French want to develop a MkIII upgrade, the Germans would replace it in the 2030s… Russians the Mil Mi-X1 and the Kamov Ka-90 are developing now to increase the speed of the stake. In Europe, Airbus RACER, which would also increase speed.
Currently, helicopters go 200-300 km, which is slow on modern battlefields, that’s why I said UH-1Y and AH-1Z are obsolete.

[quote=“Dzsigolo_Lanty, post:7307, topic:48710”]
F-35 universal fighter less by 2030.
IDK what this sentence means
[/quote]
F-35 A will no longer be the most modern version D version will be developed by 2030

KF-21 is 4.5 gen, thus worse than F-35 (but probably comparable to things like SU-57)
Pre-series still due to external weapon suspension and flights, but they are developing the incoming bomb cabinet…

You are forgotting that we are talking about Gaijin. Praga had 0 things to do with USSR TT, only thing that it has to do with was that Czechoslovakia was in Warsaw pact, pretty much a satelite state of USSR. Lithuania was part of USSR, that is all Gaijin need to put that vehicles into USSR TT.

I think that will be the sad reality of it.

1 Like

i dont need it specialy for german tree ( would love to sell it or not needing to buy it), but it is just the poor israelian players. Besides that i hope for a reasonable soonish puma with spikes or our own boxer

1 Like

nah that wont happen. the vilkas has to heavy western ties. The praga still is a eastern style vehicle so to say

1 Like

Yes? And what is the m53/59 soviet tech tre looking for? The Soviet Union didn’t even use it.
I think it’s a strong sign of where Czechoslovakia will be. T-72 m2 moderna event vehicle.

I take it that all those Israeli vehicles in the US, UK and France were strong signs of Israel never getting a tree.
Oh.

3 Likes

And i think it is stupid as Russia still have a shit ton of vehicles that they could used to fill gaps and event vehicles. But no, they need to toss Czechoslovakian there.

3 Likes