Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

or they’re behind schedule like last time

But I guess gajin might ready drop new trailer, dev stream and 1st dev server in 2 week

watch Sukhoi do a Black friday with Su-57 30% off

it’ll probably end up as Russia’s Me 262

I mean if they do that, there’s gonna be like no time for a full dev server and then fixes. It should be dev server from 8th-14th, then update on the 18tg-22nd, as the following monday is Christmas day

1 Like

unless they really delay the update until after Christmas, possibly together with Operation Winter

Same. Got the Snow Runner this week with friends and I found myself slowly drifting away from WT again with all its issues can’t really be bothered anymore.

@CREELAST whatever you are writing just leave it alone, we stopped talking about the crappy SU 57, because it is off topic and Smin already said to stop it as well

Completely ignoring the fact that Smin confirmed it to be a large update, I see.

6 Likes

just sayining he said as well, large doesnt necesarily mean a lot vehicles, but can include the addition of features as well

And?

I’m surprised they haven’t asked China for cooperation yet

Lmao nobody has ever been afraid of you. This is simply not the place to discuss this topic.

blegdav?

1 Like

It can be a large update mechanics/systems wise yk (ECM, medium range FOX3, etc)

And I never said it couldn’t.

If so, gaijin will definitely make ECM a mess.

And I never said you said it couldn’t :)

I just wanted to add my bit to your point

There was a fairy named Nuff. Fairy Nuff.

2 Likes

Can someone give me a kiss. I feel a bit lonely around this forum nowadays

3 Likes