Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Any chance you can say why that can happen? Hint at least?

I ain’t Smin but I believe the developers are humans too and sometimes Deadlines just cannot be met

As a video producer, yes.

I though of something like trying to make more hype by releasing devblogs according to leaks and such stuff
Would be funny

Currently I look forward first devblog season only and don’t care about anything else

na you’re really putting too much thought into this

Gaijin is a game development company, not the Mastermind singularity that has deep planning behind it’s every move

I am but still would be cool to see some shady plotting behind it

yea but that’d be loads more work than needed

That’s exactly what would make it cool

That isn’t exactly what he said.

People hyping themselves up for another disappointment with the UK tree. We aren’t getting a Gripen/F-18.

Why would we not? Gaijin said gripen this year and this is the last major patch where we could get gripen, no?

there is always hope

1 Like

Or cope

inb4 it’s a Shar FA.2 with the botched Strike label in game :P

1 Like

honestly i would love if they would show the upgraded leo as one of the first dev blogs and leave the t 90m until the dev server /teaser or even dont add it at all

1 Like

Yeah he did hint toward there being none

Cheaters are also often found in clan battles

the funny thing could have been said about italy having a capable cas with the tornado, but still received the av 8+

I should have clarified - the UK isn’t getting something good. I’m sure Sweden will get their Gripen.

Eh.

Potayto, potahto.