Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Das wäre ausgezeichnet. (I’m not even German or from a German speaking country, so having that title would be an honour).

Boat devblog when? :v

Bald (möglicherweise).

What are vehicles likely going to come into game next patch? Both likely and plausible sections on a first page are empty

I would assume we will get gripen because they said gripen coming this year. If we are getting gripen then I believe we will get f-15 and su-27 to counter it. Mods also said it’s gonna be a big update so either long awaited missiles or rank8 ground?
So update will be something like
Gripen
Su-27
F-15
Rank 8 ground/AMRAAM
T-90m
New leo for germany
etc
?

2 Likes

If we have anything to announce, we would do it via a blog. We are always making graphical improvements of some nature throughout the year, be it via effects or new features generally.

16 Likes

Maybe a Mirage 4000, the french answer to the F-15

2 Likes

The engine is open source, you can check the commits, maybe you find something

god please no we dont need the F15 or Su27

2 Likes

It would be nice if Japan had something up to par.

Why not

japan has an F16 I would rather not have to fight a F15 in a harrier

if they do it’d probably be a F-15J or some kinda gimped XF-2

The F-16AJ is not up to par.

I am aware.

and neither is a harrier or tornado even more so if F15 suddenly show up

UK is getting a new “top tier jet”.

Maybe you’ll have something better than Harrier soon.

And Britain should get a pre-production Typhoon. Saying that one nation should get one thing is not the same as saying that another shouldn’t.

1 Like

It’s a blk 10 with sparrows, just about the best F-16A there is at the moment, it’s not on par with say the F-16C or MiG-29G but it can still hold its own, at least in my experience

Considering the F-15 will probably be 12.7 when it arrives, you don’t have to fight it in your Tornado.

1 Like

which has already been denied