Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yes,Tea is much better than coffee. It doesn’t cause health issues unlike coffee

1 Like

it propably will benefit the minor nations better as i understood it less capable platforms will get it first like f4f ice, the chinese pls 12 on the more non agile planes as well. Just not sure if france has options, but as i understood it, US and USSR might not get carriers because they got the most agile fighters with best SARH missles in the game

Oh, did he? Theyve changed their mind on how ARH is getting added since the J8F devblog?

That is great news for the minor nations

1 Like

Now that is great news. FA2 with 120Bs Vs F16C with 7Ms is a fair fight. In my opinion

if they realy do it like that, for all we know it might be different, but this is the current knowledge lvl we goit

It’s hope at least. Something Britian did not have before

Your forgetting the US will probably get something as well if no AMRAAMs

With any luck, they won’t as they got the F16C recently.

I’m guessing AV8B+ with AMRAAM

1 Like

doesn’t specify which country it is intended for.
copium a commonwealth one

Very unlikely they wont get something good it always the same

1 Like

I never understand why country mains wish for their rivals to not get something.

It seems petty to me.

My opinion is any addition is a good addition.

1 Like

isnt like the whole thing is addressing the issue of missing armor on the PSO and they are talking about the state of germany, yeah definitly doesnt mean for germany, geez, additionaly it says some coming this year this does mean at least 2. Sweden only has the strv 122b+ left which they propably will get, but germany will get sth as well

Well considering they have 12.3s and some nation dont even have 12.0 i see his point

US has gotten something every single update since December. Britain hasn’t gotten anything since March. That’s why. Britain barely has an 11.7. mostly 11.3s.

US has what, 5x 12.0s and a 12.3

You don’t see any issue with this?

Extra copium that it’s a Canadian one going to the UK. (So I can run it with at least one vehicle they would have served alongside: The ADATS)

Especially AV-8B Harrier II+ from Marina Militare in itaiy tech tree could get AIM-120A & AIM-120B AMRAAM this year ?

You sound like an American.

Probably

What are you on about.
Now you gone down to insulting people
If he was moaning about a minor nation i would understand but he talking about one of the main nations

1 Like