Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I know I just fixed it

that being said, realy gotta careful of fakes, we had a fake case recently, where someone photoshopped Smin saying sth he didnt

1 Like

Yea but these are 100% real as these are my screenshots from here

Real

there is only 1 that realy matters

6 Likes

New engine time boio

1 Like

They have gotten one Panther since release, and again, three years for a top tier MBT.

You know this technically doesnt mean german leopards tho…

1 Like

No. arkasha posted stupid info

That will be funny they just go here a new leopard and its Canadian and goes to the uk
Very much doubt that though

1 Like

Tbh whats more likely is a new top tier GERMAN leopard and leopards for the other user nations like hungary or sweden…

Yeah people have been waiting for more German mbts

Well most vehicles at top tier which are not called F-14, F-16, MiG-29 or Mirage 2000 it is hard to vibe in.

Br compression is the issue here.

1 Like

Nah they got the PSO isnt that what they wanted? Should have been specific then…

At least they got promise, Gaijin answer to them, something they only do to big 3 (first mig29, here leos)

The “yes we ear your feedback and gonna…” happen only to some countries…

Tbh from time to time hearing the Big 3 complain they don’t get stuff gets very annoying

2 Likes

I’m a RB player mind you but have so far liked the F3.

As always I think BR compression is the issue.
There are multiple 11.3 aircraft and lower I’d enjoy flying if only it would make sense to take them out.

I really didn’t get the thing about the PSO when it was relseased as people was contently talking about it since it was spotted in the files. Now that Italy rightfully got the KV 41 apparently it’s an insult to Germany that they got the PSO.

I mean the german main complain they lack stuff getting added to their nation and which also lacking the foresight to look at smaller nations like China, Israel, Italy until recently, Japan which has been gimped and hell even France…

1 Like

It is in response to the german PSO and germanys wishes for a better armored leopard, additionaly he names with some leopards coming this year, while this could mean the italien spaa leo as well, it most likely will mean a german leopard and the strv122b+ for sweden, which fits to gajins taste to give every nations city combat variants of tanks