Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

? There a a good amount online and test exercise plus official documents supporting better acceleration. We know it can its just gaijin hasn’t modeled it yet.

3 Likes

Submarines

2 Likes

i know people hated the T90 but can we get the Arjun just for what the HE round is called

3 Likes

Maybe a cheeky Warrior mod

Spoiler

was the warrior IFV the one that damaged the crews hearing? or whatever it did

Well yes, but wouldn’t moving on to a newer engine still be a better thing?
The Dagor is, as far as i know,based on Unreal 3, which in itself is defo quite old and god knows how far and into complexity they can still stretch it’s capabilities. My guess is there’s little breathing room before the whole darn thing becomes an unreadable buggy mess for newer employees of gaijin or just anyone working on that engine.

No that was the early Ajax Prototype and that problem has since been fixed…

1 Like

yeah but it will always be known for that and wont lose that reputation xD

I mean all tanks had teething problems tbh…

1 Like

yeah but ajax one is just very funnily known :P

Eh so long as it works and drivers I’m fine with it and the batch that was given to the army so far seem fine for them aswell…

its funny

To my ears it sounds like they just reinvented APHE

1 Like

Thermobaric 120mm shells?

they gave it a better name

1 Like

I guess currently Italy tech tree missing Lead-in fighter training (LIFT), advanced trainer/light combat aircraft (LCA) and attack aircraft from Aermacchi/Leonardo in rank 7 (10.3 ~ 11.0) before Tornado IDS (1995), and at rank 8 (11.7 ~ 12.3) between Tornado IDS (1995) & AV-8B Harrier II Plus

Great Britain tech tree lack Lead-in fighter training (LIFT), light combat aircraft (LCA) and Light Multirole combat aircraft from BAE

For heavy strategic bomber want big Air EC map and new mode for bomber aircraft

I might hope gajin consider guidance GPS Air-to-Ground munitions for aircraft rank 8

That mean currently lack early gen infrared & SARH Air-to-Air Missile ?

Dagor can’t be based on UE 3 since it is older then UE3. Also the age of engine really doesn’t matter, the actual capability of it does. The UE 1 is from 98 or something does this mean that UE 5 is old and bad engine?
We have no idea how the engine actually performs. Remember that many limitations such as map sizes is a least partly game limitations made for sake of performance on older machines.

Can’t deny that

good for urban

1 Like

As we already said, the popcorn can be stashed away for this week.

18 Likes