Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

People are making polls that are still believing that SAAF should still be added to France lol

I’m high on hopium, so why not both? :))))

2 Likes

Gib that Junkers too : )

I like your way of thinking

If F-15 and F-18 were added, that would cover USA, Israel, Japan, and UK in one fell swoop.

(Finland also has F-18, but unlikely since Sweden is getting Gripen)

6 Likes

we don’t want it

1 Like

and sweden has the best leo2, italy has the lowest leo, Germany has the best mig29 and many more examples. This shit that germany has the best hunter is the worst argument there is

2 Likes

Id rather spain be included in “minor axis” and go to italy, though they are on the edge of being viable as their own tree, especially if theyre combined with ~bravia chaimante land~ Portugal.

Fun fact: portugal used Canadian grizzly tanks iirc.

Ok i let you the S.50

3 Likes

Oh yeh SA Gripen

2 Likes

thats not compeltly true, depends on the role, the russian one is the better BVR fighter and CAS, the german one is only a better dogfighter

2 Likes

Yeah but i doubt the russian mains would allow the US to get two top tier jets in one patch honestly, even if it’s the best solution

F-15 for France too since everybody like copy past without originality here :))

5 Likes

Yeah that’s true but I have right now no access to warthunder and just listed vehicles from my mind

jets

can I copium for 2 or more top tier jets ?

Do I see a German flag on that one ?

It sounds unfair yes, but in the service of adding aircraft to other nations I’d give it a pass.

Besides, except having AMRAAM maybe, is the F-18 and F-15 all that different from F-16 we already have?

2 Likes

1 Like

F/A-18s have way better multirole capabilities
The F-15s would just be better pure fighters than the F-16

1 Like

Not as much as we think, especially the F/A-18. They would give so much nations really good jets!