Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I know this is a joke, but I’m curious. What connection would Russia have with the M1A2, purely hypothetically speaking?

in imaginary theory they could capture a Ukrainian Abrams
but then they’d also get a Leo and an F-16

To be honest, nothing, just a joke for the sake of a fake list)

3 Likes

but that’s what this chat is all about

Isn’t ukraine getting M1A1s though.

Not that it really matters of course. Ukraine is a minefield I doubt gaijin will step into any time soon, figuratively speak of course (although also litterally lol).

1 Like

I have no Idea

How do you know it’s a fake when we not had a blog yet ?

Soviet Intuition

1 Like

I mean a lot of the vehicles on the list are safe bets and easy shots. It could easily be fake and still have a decent amount of correct vehicles due to how safe it plays.

1 Like

Almost all major updates are thematic and tied to something, everything is just mixed in here, and besides, it doesn’t make sense from a business perspective (Example: nobody will add the T-90M and Su-27 in one update)

I mean we have had multi theme updates before. Like supersonic and starfighters.

1 Like

Well yes, that’s what I’m talking about

Update Supersonic is 1.91 right ?

Tbh I rather take that list for an update than KoB sad a*s one.
The December ones have always been big with a new nation out of the way gaijin needs to fill the hole somehow

no Supersonic was 1.85

1 Like

Supersonic was 1.85

2 Likes

HA I was faster even tho Im intoxicated

1 Like

Most likely it will be rank 8 for ground equipment and aircraft from those countries that did not receive them, like the Mig-29 and F-16

Ah but still looks at 1.91 too we had a hole Chinese tech tree and new jets only for the update to be named after night vision…

Yeah and hupothetically heavy air superiority fighters like the F-15 and Su-27 an rank VIII ground can easily be 2 themes in a multi theme update.

1 Like