New vehicles

Adding new vehicles to warthunder

200 vehicles were added in 2023. The game has around 2000. I think you have no reason to worry in that regard.

4 Likes

but there are many vehicles that aren’t added yet, like the B-52 Stratofortress.

I have no clue how the BUFF and similar would fit into WT gameplay… = (

man this gonna be AA’s favourite target

1 Like

But maybe B-1 or B-2 with speed advantages, B-2 is an stealth bomber that could have stealth performance. And both of them have a large bomb load.

There is no runway on any map from which you can take off or land the Stratofortress.

2 Likes

There is runways that is over 2000 meters long. 2000 meters is the lenght of runway stratofortress need to land. The longest runways are 3000 meters.

As much as i love the big heavy bombers (tu-95 & 160, B-47 & 52, V bombers) they dont fit in to the current game. Air sim could work sure, but RB and arcade just dont fit those big fast bombers

I wouldn’t say that cause soon there’s going to be Aim-120s so having a jet bomber with air spawn at top tier wouldn’t be so bad. Plus for anyone saying that it has no defense against fighters, the B-52H comes with a Vulcan 20mm minigun on the rear that has radar targeting (correct me if I’m wrong).

the new Tactical Bomber like B52, TU95, TU16 (H6) or other thing else…they will be the best dessert for fighters or spaas :(

Not with a air spawn of either 8000m-10000m.

well… if they can take the over the horizon AGM, it can be used, if they can still only take normal bomb, i wont play them
btw, it will be a big problem when they are in airbattle

Not with the type of fighters in the game. it will be like the B-29, it will survive long enough to bomb the targets and has a small chance to survive to land. Also Gajin can work on limiting the amount of long range bombers in each match so there wont be a spam.

They can carry AGM’s. From US airforce official website: Armament: Approximately 70,000 pounds (31,500 kilograms) mixed ordnance—bombs, mines and missiles. (Modified to carry air-launched cruise missiles)

What aircraft would you like to be adderad the moster.
  • B-52 Stratofortress
  • B-1B Lancer
  • B-2 Spirit
0 voters

By Wikipedia: Guns: 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61 Vulcan cannon originally mounted in a remote-controlled tail turret on the H-model, removed in 1991 from all operational aircraft.