New IFVs/Variants for Britain

I know we are now getting the Fox armoured car, but realistically it’s just the gun of the warrior with no stabilisation mounted in a chassis with the mobility of something like a Rooikat, what we need is new variants for Warrior, there are plenty to choose. The best would either be the Desert warrior which offers 2X TOW missiles for anti tank and a stabilised 25mm Bushmaster found on the LAV which would be good for both anti tank and anti air, another good variant would be for the Warrior TES(H) which is the base warrior but with Modular ERA and NERA aswell as Caged armour fitted to it to help protect against both Ballistic and Chemical rounds and the base armour being able to deflect .50 Calibre rounds

1 Like

theres also the stormer 30. its basicaly the dardo turret with a 40mm bushmaster and the stormer hull with aluminium spaced armour.

it was allready passed i think

1 Like

theres also this:

Warrior TES(H) with Milan removed but L21A1 APFSDS added, to represent a Warrior around 2010.

2 Likes
  • Desert Warrior
  • Stormer 30
  • Warrior 2000
  • Warrior II (CSP)
  • BAE Scout
  • iKwla Mk.2
  • Badger
  • Scimitar
  • Simba 20mm
  • Ajax
  • Boxer w/CTA 40 & Javelin
5 Likes

Why are there not many ZA vehicles mentioned on here

There was also a suggestion made for Patria AMV with a 40mm Lockheed Martin turret

South African? There are two rather important ones mentioned. Could definitely add more but this is far from an exhaustive list.

Maybe Bary’s 8×8 variants? For Kazakhstan but joint development with Paramount Group which is from South Africa
Can carry 30mm to 57mm auto-cannons
There’s is also a 6x6 with 30mm

https://twitter.com/MonchPublishing/status/1702603031999602919

i think its very likely the uk boxer will get the samson turret with trophy

The UK is still sitting on a stock of CTA 40 guns from the cancelled Warrior II, so I think it’s also very likely they are considering the unmanned KNDS T40 turret. However it’s also possible they are looking for a tracked IFV and will not arm boxer.

There is the potential for the Australian Boxer

Tbh the warrior csp turrets could have easily been slapped ontop of the Boxer…sigh

from what ive seen confirmed the only boxer with turret will be anti drone/ proxi aa

Lockheed have tested these, however I think the UK wants to minimize turret intrusion into the module if they are looking at an IFV version to maximize troop capacity. This is why I bring up the unmanned KNDS turret.

Nah best bet for a unmanned turret is what the french are doing, legit no reason to have the ajax using the 40mm while boxer uses 30 it would mess-up and create an unnecessary amount when both the t40 and ajax use the same ammo pessing supply and need to create 2 seperate ammo calibres

If they could fit a 40mm CTA in that KNDS turret it be fine…

Yes the turret is specifically for the CTA 40, as the CTA 40 is a BAE/NEXTER (KNDS) venture. It’s still in development AFAIK.

Mhmhm awooga

Begging Gaijin to give a CV9050 from BAE

2 Likes