New Custom loadout interface

The new user interface for the secondary weapons is cool, but it has some major issues. Most notably is the very limited amount of weapon types that can be displayed within this window

New Interface:

Old Interface:

When looking at loadout options on aircraft, you spend a lot of time scrolling up and down.

What I would propose to improve this interface is make this lower panel re-sizeable, either with a “expand” button that makes it similar to the old interface, or add the ability to grab the top of the window and drag it up to reveal more of the loadout options.

In either option, it would make this window more accessible without removing what is a very cool feature.

• Yes - It should have a fullscreen mode (like it was before and make this view optional)
  • Yes - you should be able to re-scale the weapns interface to the size you want
  • Yes - It needs work, but another option (please comment below)
  • No its fine as it is
0 voters
7 Likes

certainly looks better at the cost of functionality.

5 Likes

I hate the new thing, this is a good idea

1 Like

The option to have the old setting would be much appreciated, especially for the planes with tons of loadout options or options per loadout slot.

4 Likes

Keep it as is now on the dev with an expand button in the corner which expands it vertically over the vehicle and then press again to shrink.

2 Likes

Yep, exactly how I think it should work. Would be so much easier to use without loosing anything new

1 Like

Yeah. Feels like you’re picking an attachment for your gun in Call of Duty, which with the way map design has been going, may be intentional.

2 Likes

I mean they are COD tourist/ idiot-proofing maps with their changes so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the intention

1 Like

couldnt you move it to the right side and the left side show the plane, or revers. Theres no reason to have such a small window

1 Like

Re-scale and the ability to move weapons window would be the best for me.
PS and for the love of God, allow us to create presets in the battle (it annoys so much every time they add custom setups feature to old planes).

1 Like

That.

While it’s nice to have the stores show immediately when you select them in the new window, working with it is very cumbersome especially if there are many stores options.

Why not have two things: the old variant as “stores configurator”, the new as “stores selector”?

3 Likes

and functionality is the most important with those, only then enjoying the GUI comes

1 Like

tbh I like it it gives me ace combat vibes and should stay they way it is

I’m not sure of someone already mentioned this, But in VR the loadout interface it in the way and you can’t see the aircraft since you can only move the camera on the horizontal axis. Maybe they can make the loadout screen on the side or something?