Need some images for the PBV 501 for wiki article

Need some good quality, 16:9 aspect images and screenshots of the PBV 501, any screenshots would work!

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m researching the PBV right now so I got some screen shots via test-drive:



1 Like

Thanks!, also, I can’t see the video for some reason

Oh, hmm, let me see if I can fix that

This might work, if not, please tell me.

I’m getting this

1 Like

Me too, I’m going to try Google Drive

Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/167UgYMENQ_-pBqTBTTFUjAGHg2dz9FZc/view?usp=sharing
PS. Please send me the article when you finish it, I can’t wait to read it!

I can see the video! And the article is done, it’s fixing to be reviewed in a week or two since I submitted it a while back

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

These should be helpful:



1 Like

These work! Thanks!

You gonna be rich from all these articles

Well, I’ve got too much spare time lol

I’ve already hit my 5 draft limit

1 Like

Wait do notes get included in the draft limit or is that just a five article draft limit

Front facing Strv 74 is one of the ugliest tanks