NDI- Ground Forces Techtree

This Is a suggestion for a Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic Techtree

Discussions of other trees belong in the right topic or the suggestions for those

1 Like

Shhhh
Interaction is interaction. It’ll keep your suggestion at the top of the list and keep more people coming in to look at it…

1 Like

Thought you might wanna see this : )

2 Likes

Update

Added vehicles

• M24 Chaffe “Einar tambarskjelve”
    -New and more powerful eigne
    -New 3+1 speed transmission
    -Removed hull mounted machinegun
    -New role as mobile barrage
  • CV9030N Mk.III 7.92
    -This veriosn has a different configuration with a new machinegun on the Protector RWS

Other changes
-Foldered some vehicles
-Added a rank 8 and moved some vehicles over there

Picture of new tree

Spoiler

https://i.ibb.co/ygt84cL/imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7v4v-Jvkfiu4-QBOJ.jpg

1 Like

While i do like the idea of Norway being added, i don’t see it working out as it’s own tech tree and the most viable option would be sub-tree or some possibly remakingthe Swedish TT into some type of Nordic TT

I’m also imagining people are gonna be finding more time to complain more as major updates are probably gonna be spread thinner if Gaijin have to work on an additional nation which isn’t really gonna be super unique in terms of anything being new but rather just different

I do see a few vehicles that are interesting but a lot of these would function either exactly the same or extremely similiar to other nations version
As a sub-tree or possibly Nordic TT, i do find it more viable as it could greatly help out the current swedish TT which is kinda lacking in some area, especially in the middle Ranks/BRs

Even if we ignore the vehicles itself, I do wonder how it would be queued in matchmaking as if you’re a full squad, chances are you’ll play 2 or 3 nations which can take quite some time to matchmake depending on which ones are chosen and adding someone who will specifically play as NDI would probably lead to longer matchmaking or needing someone to switch nations

Of course this would happen with any nation being added but this queue is essentially gonna people using Leopards 2A5s to fight others that’s also using Leopards 2A5s alongside a 3rd country also using Leopards 2A5s

All that being said, Norwegian voicelines have been added/found in the files so there is a chance more Norwegian vehicles are being added eventually, in what way remains to be seen

(+ German mains are not gonna be happy about another nation beating them in the amount of modern leopards they might get)

1 Like

I think exactly the same.

1 Like

I’d prefer the Norwegian vehicles go to Sweden, with Denmark getting used to fill gaps in Sweden and Germany. Idk where Iceland would go though.

1 Like

It is a Nordic country, therefore it goes withing a Nordic tree

1 Like

Don’t think they really have anything, their entire defense is just being in NATO as far as i’m aware
So pretty much nothing that they’d add besides patrol boats with either 0 or 1 single cannon

2 Likes

Hey now, it’s a supposed golden opportunity for them ;)

2 Likes

They got ca 5-10 possible patrol vessels wich would be possible to add, and a potential catalina bomber ;)

Update

Miscellaneous changes
K2NO Black Panther M/2 Changed name to K2NO Trophy
K2NO Black Phanter M2 Changed name to K2 Black Panther Kaps
Leopard 2A7NO Changed picture
M109A3GNM changed name to M109A3GNM L/39
M109A3GN changed name to M109A3GNM L/23
M109G changed name to M109G L/20

New vehicles
-Leopard 2A7 - Trial vehicle, added as optionable event vehicle
-Leopard 1A5 DK-1 - further updraged A5DK added to researcable foldered with 1A5DK
-Leopard 1A5DK Mine - added to the rank 6 premium line, minor further modifications such as a mineplow wich could work as additional armour and more
-Hotchkiss H39 - Norwegian spoils of war vehcile added

New picture

Spoiler