Naval update wanted

i know i know a lot of hate will go into this topic but i would love to see an update that’s only focused on naval boats and maps for at least just 1 update. They have not touched naval in YEARS or put almost no work into it.
in my opinion i would love to see a major update for naval and see it more updated and relevant to this war play gameplay. in most battles in warfare its not solely based on aircraft and tanks.
i would love to see more effort placed in naval

4 Likes

They have touched naval quite a lot. Saying they haven’t touched it in years is false. That being said, it does feel somewhat neglected. I would love a naval-centric update.

1 Like

what i tried to say is that having 1 major updated solely based on naval would be a very good thing for the game to be fair i would love to see a full game mode of planes,tanks, and boats i think that would be awesome game mode

1 Like

Agreed. I really want a naval-centric update.

I don’t care whether an update is “naval centric” or not - as long as there are quality improvements each time.

It is a bit naïve to think that what is apparently the least popular mode is ever going to get as much love as more popular ones - even if only because there is so much more equipment across the other modes, and hence so much more opportunity to fix things.

The naval gameplay is still the same as the day naval game mode launched, nothings change. This is the fact. Well I will continue to enjoy my pre-world war I dreadnought battleship. Maybe you have to wait for many years till US gets F-22 and Russia gets Su-57 and then will be Naval update time XD.

when I started naval I wanted to play North Caro in the future. Now I just wish they give us more 12 gun super dreadnoughts.

Maybe soon? They tested Subs last year so we might see something like that this year.

they tested subs for 3 years now for events they work perfectly there is no reason why they shouldn’t

That is arrant nonsense - aiming is different, aircraft have restricted BR’s, and the trees split into Coastal and Blue water with separate BR ratings… all of which have changed gameplay.

2 Likes