Naval aiming

Any idea when Gaijin will fix naval aiming? I thought it was limited to Japanese coastals, but the American 5.3 destroyers also have the issue where you aim at the target and the shells are kilometers behind it. Any way to grind the American bluewater line until they fix it or do I just have to wait months for a fix?

1 Like

It definitely needs to be fixed! I just fought a battle (Naval Arcade) where I started aiming directly at the target. Once upon a time, I could aim at the forward gun turret and hit the forward gun turret. Since approximately update before last, it’s all over the place. My shells were landing over a dozen ship lengths ahead. If the target was aggressively maneuvering, this would be possible but these were traveling straight line, steady speed. I had to lag the ship by over a dozen ship lengths to get hits. I was getting hits but only because I had adjusted from where I saw my actual impacts to get them to land on target. Usually took a fair bit of misses before I got the correction right. Against a V990 coastal boat inside of 1000 yards, I had to lag him so far, I couldn’t even see him on screen when using zoom but I was getting (proximity) hits.