National Foundation Day in Japan: Rare Vehicles Temporarily on Sale!

None of the others have thermals or cool sideskirts.
Plus, could be wrong, but I believe the (G) has much better reverse gear as well?

I don’t know about much better… think the TT gets like -10 and this maybe -18 or something? It’s still one of the slowest 9.3 premiums.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s more like -7/8 for the other 74s, been playing them recently.

But yeah, it’s just business as usual for Japanese TT vehicles to be a wee bit overtiered/underperforming… Just look at the Type 89 lol

Hi!
Sorry, but it’s not possible for such purchase. Decal from event is not considered as a shop item (like vehicle mentioned by you).

1 Like

That’s a shame. Thanks for the reply!

Hello @Stona_WT,
I Wanted to ask if the F4EJ is gonna be on Sale for PlayStation? Or is the Sale only for PC ?

Kills me every time I spawn it to think of what it used to be, I hate it so much.
Then things like the R2Y2 losing airspawn and getting a 1.3 BR increase because reasons.
Or the Ho-Ri losing it’s amazing reverse speed and having amongst the worst, also a BR increase.
A6M5 that is on par with BR 2 planes in terms of speed now fighting early jets at 5.3.
Type 16 with the M735 nerf and Type 74 snail now always fighting 10.3.
SPAA yeeted all the way to 11.0 and they’ll put it 11.3 next time ruining another good thing.
No CAS option at all.

Literally don’t know what the point is.

1 Like

Right now we have:

Weekend Offer (February 9, 00:00 JST to February 12, 23:59 JST) in the Japanese Playstation store.

• Type 16 (FPS) Pack
  • F-4EJ Phantom II ADTW Pack
  • IJN Yamashiro Pack
  • Japanese Starter Pack

in the European and American stores there is a Lunar New Year related sale with the Chinese packs
2024-02-07 00:00 GMT (UTC+00:00) 2024-02-21 23:59 GMT (UTC+00:00)

• Type 96A Prototype Pack
  • J-7D Pack
  • A-5C Pack
  • Chinese Starter Pack

Oh man only Sale in Japan for the F4EJ, sucks man but well thank you for your Help still. Have a good one.

I cant get it for some reason, i played 3 Tier III matches with over 70% and it even sayes “Matches played: 3” Yet i didnt recive it.

Restart the game, play one more match or go into a test drive and back to the hangar

1 Like