My game has been crashing when trying to load on SteamVR

My game always crashes when trying to play in VR. It first started about 3-4 months ago and I didn’t really care because I can still play sim with my HOTAS and the controls are too different but I really want to play in VR again and I’ve been googling everything and cant find an answer. I’ve gotten everything from OpenXr setting ( I don’t use that) to Steam setting being wrong (I’ve never changed them from the default)

Here is the full Error code I get every time it crashes

Error initializing VR session!
Call stack (11 fromes, imgbase: 7FF72BFE0000, reloc delta +0)
7FF72EF1BEA4 aces! ?
7FF72EF1C496 aces! ?
7FF7303745AC aces! ?
7FF72EF1D3CA aces! ?
7FF72CF2F1BD aces! ?
7FF72CF25050 aces! ?
7FF72CF1D5ED aces! ?
7FF72CF1CBA5 aces! ?
7FF732B4BD4A aces! ?
7FFC589Acd87 kernel32! BaseThreadInitThunk +23/1776
7FFC59B6CAEC ntdll! RtlUserThreadStart +44/112

If anyone could give me some help or an answer, I’d really appreciate it