More WWII premium for Sweden tech tree pls?#1

Make up your mind.

Was I saying it was some kind of new tech? You havent read my statement. You can make design 10 years ago and assemble it now and sure it will be old design yet it will be a new tank. Or new modification for it in case of Abramses.

It’s not a tank, it’s a very old frame with a different gun. Internally it would be a new tank however the vehicles from the 60’s are WW2-era designs therefore they are not using 1960-era technology which would only make it more cramped than needed. That and Sweden was still developing there military which was behind for a long time.

I wont disagree with you there. Still will be 1947 vehicle for me (introduction date of DT)

Like Japan is for example, and thats understandable and I dont have problems with that not being the case in game.
I have played these vehicles myself and they arent all enjoyable at all.

Just give them anything, who cares about reality? War Thunder is not a WW2 simulator, right?
The Game is a slave to the quest for equality.

Sweden during WW2 is simply a deferent experience to the other nations. That I presume was the whole Idea. Like others say, If you want German Tanks play Germany.
Sweden is already a Copy /Paste hotbed.

God knows tech trees are already way too convergent. We’re also getting a Tiger I in the Italian tree with the December update. I would rather we didn’t take this any farther than it really has to.