MK32 Zuni rocket overpressure damage loss

After the version update, the overpressure damage of Zuni rockets has been significantly reduced. In many cases, even if they directly hit light vehicles such as anti-aircraft vehicles, the overpressure effect cannot be triggered. Conversely, many other rockets with a TNT equivalent less than Zuni can still trigger the overpressure effect normally

6 Likes

Not to mention the fact that this probably intentional change was listed nowhere in the changelog.
This change affects many vehicle’s air to ground capability which opens up a discussion about their BR rating as vehicles like the Thai Albatros indirectly received a massive nerf or the MB-326B (a premium mind you) where people purchased this vehicle to use as CAS just to be silently nerfed.

1 Like

Yesterday I used the 326K, and whereas before I could get 3–4 kills with the Zunis in a good match, yesterday I got absolutely nothing. Even with direct hits on the target, the tanks just shrugged them off. I was playing at 8.0, and they did nothing against either Russian T-series tanks or NATO MBTs.

I don’t know whether this is intentional or not, but the 326K was moved to 7.7 in GRB precisely because of the Zunis. So what now? Is this a bug or an intentional change? Either way, the current situation is terrible.

The same thing is happening with bombs: even with a direct hit, you often get nothing. At most, the tracks are damaged and that’s it. This bombs problem has been going on for more than a month now.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. EBRC just ate 4 Zunis.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting. I thought I was aiming bad after not playing an AD Skyraider for a year in RB. I did not kill with the rockets until spamming salvos.

Don’t worry, everything is fine. The developer isn’t being hypocritical at all. Nothing is being done to pander to the USSR or Russian tanks. The S-13OF still destroys vehicles perfectly well, even though each rocket carries less explosive payload than a Zuni.