Mission editor crashing when opening a new map

Screenshot 2024-03-27 003521
Screenshot 2024-03-27 003506

I am not sure why this is happening, I have the newest version of CDK on my computer and I haven’t found a fix for it.

What map?

every map except the first one that loads in

Got similar mistake. When I try to open maps this happens

Also when it loads map terrain doesn’t displays at all. Only objects like houses, tree’s etc.

Also some guy on old forum got same problem: Need Help With User Missions?? Ask Your Questions Here - Page 17 - CDK Problems & Advice - War Thunder - Official Forum

I think CDK might not be installed correctly, or you put your WT in some weird folder and CDK just can’t read it.

Will try reinstall, but… It was installed in D/Steam library/common/War Thunder/War Thunder CDK (last folder has been created by CDK installation master

Is there a reason why you have most of the plugins disabled? By default all but nav mesh, ground objects and collision geom are checked. Also likely reason is because scene view and Mission Editor is disabled in the plugin visibility list.

How would one enable all the plugins? Because that might also be my issue since I don’t really know how to use CDK properly