Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

they should just add it it’s 10 KGF thrust and change the name to series 3 already lol. Thank you for the clarifications

my bad

Bro why are you copy pasting the same thing over and over?Did you die to a JH-7 XD?

Seriously bro?Everyone knows what drag is.Every single object in the whole universe has drag.

How much difference would it make?

i think the balance between the fulcrum and the viper now seems comparable to prior mig29 nerf, the difference is that now both of them are close to other aircraft like the f-14 and the mirage, before the mig29 and the f-16 would just stomp every other plane

It just would be cool to see the new name series 3

I mean in terms of performance

maybe you will take off 0.01 seconds faster

MiG-29S (9-13S) & MiG-29SM (9-13SM) airframe lighter MiG-29SMT 9-17 & 9-19 and located between MiG-29 (9-13) & MiG-29SMT (9-19) in rank VIII

I guess after MiG-29SMT (9-19) could add MiG-29M (9-15), MiG-29KR (9-41) and MiG-29M2 (9-67) before MiG-35 (9-61) to rank IX

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll add this as it’s likely an issue for most other nations as well but less documented.

Did you have the chance check out what I asked yesterday?

It wasn’t a leak, just information forwarded to bug reporters who inquired about whether or not it was reported. When I asked about it, I was told it would be fixed already and there was no need for a formal report.

No, could you link it?

I’m not gonna be at my computer, but if I get a chance I might be able to take a look at the specifics. I’m sure someone around here knows though.

1 Like

99% sure Large caliber flares are 2.5x more effective than regular CM’s last I remember

Thats great! That changes are live already?

Yes they are

I’m not sure which report we are talking about specifically here. Apologies but I answer a lot of reports and cant recall them all from memory alone.

Please feel free to send some links.

1 Like