Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

MiG-29 9-12A, MiG-29 9-12B, and MiG-29 9-13 access R-60 in service ?

But 4 MiG-29 from 3 countries never fired R-27ER/R-27ER1 & R-27ET/R-27ET1 in service and need remove

If hope MiG-29 in post-soviet with R-27ER & R-27ET and R-77. I predict maybe MiG-29S (9-13S)

2 Likes

: )
so no horizontal and 3 vertical positions is that correct?

Do you know what the word pivot means? it’s not exclusive to lateral movement.

so it can move with high speed in vertical position right?

Nope.

How do you figure this washing machine looking radar can point vertically? The front reflector needs to move as well to point any beam at the angles found in WT. It is not moveable. Only the primary reflector circled in yellow can, BARELY.

Do you know how reflections work?

Not only is it fake. The HMD can point further than the radar’s ability to scan AND the OEPS-29 & 27/HMS sight has an ability to SEE AT ALL.

The PD HMD is entirely fake & is only modelled to artificially increase the Mig-29s game efficiency & was given an over buffed R-27ER as well.

Instead of giving the Mig-29 its true IRST capabilities, its true IRCCM, its true FM agility, Its true IR missiles that is what GJ decided…

This is what GJ decided to do in their own video game. Do not be mad at me. Reality is your enemy.

Not me.

so no vertical movement , and it should be able to see all of the vertical at the same time

Reality is your enemy, boy.

You need to come with terms with that to become a man. Otherwise, you will remain a boy forever.

do you talk to mirror too often? i think you have problem of communication with human beings

I have a difficult time explaining to children. They are driven entirely by emotion. I am a man.

baby man

I am the one willing to accept reality. Reality & even the most flattering Soviet written history does not favor my personal favorite aircraft in this subject.

That is reality.

Sure, we can talk about the Mig-29 SMT’s radar. That is a legitimate radar for “PD HMD”.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection - #5288 by ACOMETS reality? baby man?

What does the word vertical mean to you? Did they teach you this yet in whatever one-horse town you reside?

Capture
baby man?

baby man is reading in braille he can not see things that are VERTICAL azimuth .
maybe he is too baby to be able to tell cause he doesn’t fucking know
get outa here

get outa here get baited

Aww why so upset? You need a cookie? Teddy bear? Blanket?

You are trying to tie in that I somehow said these radars cannot point up and down. They can, but very limitedly. they pivot laterally more. This is your only attempt to disprove anything I say. It’s a child’s argument.

The horn is fixed it cannot move. neither can the front reflector. It is also completely incompatible with moving to the speed & precision of a human being’s line of sight. It has no ability to widen or narrow its beam other than its ACM & Standard search.

There is no such thing as “PD HMD” mode for the 9-12 & 9-13 or any Flanker currently in game…

Only the Mig-21 Bison & Mig-29 SMT have radars advanced enough to do this & use HMS radar support.

i need answer so answer

so how does it see targets 30 degrees up and 30 degrees down?

Only if you call me Daddy. I will explain.

Jk. Because the reflector pivots up & down. But only can do so limited because the horn is on top and is completely static. It does not move.

Neither does the front reflector at the front of the radar. It does not move

:)