Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

I have top tier on both US and USSR both air and ground, but looking at your player card, i see that ur a german main that is playing mostly with tanks (you barely have planes), i’d recommend you to complain at threads regarding ground battles because this one has nothing to do with what ur seeking, it’s focused on the mig29 like the title is suggesting… Btw complaining at mods that take care of aicraft stuff won’t do shit cuz the dev teams of planes and tanks aren’t the same

1 Like

It should have vertical control but it’s a feature that is not currently implemented in game.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JUJz5axkOrod

1 Like

Exactly. My words.

1 Like

Were there any changes made to the mig29? It feels way more maneuverable then i remember it. You can even actually spin yourself out in mouse aim (in a psuedo cobra at around 40° aoa or so) , though i kinda remember being able to do that earlier… idk probably just placebo

There were no meaningful changes this major.

1 Like

Hey guys check this out

Suggestion for the MIG-29M, please consider taking a look :D

thanks @Giovanex05 and @EpicBlitzkrieg87 <3333

8 Likes

Everyone here give it a +1 ;-)

4 Likes

I wait another MiG-29 suggestion today until 5th january 2024

• MiG-29SM (9-13SM)
  • MiG-29K (9-31)
  • MiG-29K (9-41) Indian Navy
  • MiG-29K (9-41R)
  • MiG-29M (9-67)
2 Likes

For UK

So people won’t like that

1 Like

I don’t think people would dislike it. I mean players did oppose the idea of indian T-90 in UK tree but seems like nowadays they are enjoying it. So I think people might like it as well.

1 Like

I couldn’t answer this and don’t know might change in the future ?

But MiG-29K from Indian like MiG-29K (9-41R) for Russian Navy ?

1 Like

I’m surprised Omani aircraft & ground vehicle like British

1 Like

They can add the indian one in UK tree and russian one in ussr

1 Like

It’s Saudi not omani

1 Like

I enjoyed the T90 but Arjun would of caused less anger
Mig29k could go in the naval line as their would be a gap
And if they ever add usable aircraft carriers it would work better with ours as it can take off from ramps

USSR has a naval line? Yak141 line?

irl indian MiG 29Ks use ramps as well

yes

1 Like

I was on about the UK naval for the Indian one as their would be a massive gap between the Sea harrier Fa2 and the F35b